Current Affairs 3 August 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 August 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 2, 2018
- Ministry of MSME has launched which mission for implementation of 50 Solar Charkha Clusters across the country?
- Ministry of Culture launched which yojana ” to reimburse central share of CGST and IGST on food, prasad, langar or bhandara offered by religious and charitable institutions?
A)Seva Sansthan Yojana
B)Seva Bhoj Yojana
D)Seva Satkar Yojana
- The Union Cabinet, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, approved the first extension of CFS to support Indian Entities bidding for strategically important infrastructure projects abroad for five years till 2023.What is “F” in CFS?
- Ministry of Textiles and Ministry of Power have joined hands under the initiative SAATHI.What is first“A” in SAATHI stands for?
- NITI Aoyog launched which hackathon to crowdsource future mobility solutions for India?
- Who launched the logo and tagline for GI to increase awareness about intellectual property rights(IPR) in the country?
- Which state government launched the “Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam”scheme that makes unemployed youth in the state, eligible of receiving Rs 1000 per month from the government?
- The final draft of the National Register of Citizens(NRC) of Assam was released in which city?
- Which state is leading the chart as top performer in the first ever State Energy Efficiency Index released by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)?
- Which country successfully test-fired the endo-atmospheric Advanced Air Defence(AAD) interceptor missile?
- NABARD sanctioned how much amount for eight water projects in rural areas of Haryana?
- Which bank surpassed YES Bank m-cap to become sixth most valuable private sector bank?
- Reliance Industries Limited signed a MoU with which bank to deepen their digital partnership?
- According to Morgan Stanley report,India GDP to remain at how much percent in this financial year?
- Who has been awarded with Fields Medal,which is often called the Nobel Prize of mathematics?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Morgan Stanley?
- Where is the HQ of Reliance Industries?
- NABARD was founded in which year?