Current Affairs 3 August 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 August 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 2, 2021
- What is the theme of World Breastfeeding Week 2021?
A) Breastfeeding: Foundation of Life
B) Protect Breastfeeding: A Shared Responsibility
C) Support breastfeeding for a healthier planet!
D) Empower Parents, Enable Breastfeeding
- Who has been awarded with the prestigious Lokmanya Tilak National Award for 2021?
A) Dilip Shanghvi
B) Shiv Nadar
C) Uday Kotak
D) Cyrus Poonawalla
- Who took charge as the 25th Controller General of Accounts (CGA)?
A) Deepak Das
B) Rahul Verma
C) Mukul Aghi
D) Ankit Rana
- SN Ghormade took charge as the Vice Chief of which of the following?
A) Central Industrial Security Force
B) Indian Navy
C) Indian Army
D) Border Security Force
- Who won the 2021 Hungarian Grand Prix?
A) Fernando Alonso
B) Pierre Gasly
C) Esteban Ocon
D) Lewis Hamilton
- Bowling all-rounder Isuru Udana who announced his retirement from international cricket hails from which country?
A) Sri Lanka
B) West Indies
- Which of the following signed an agreement with Serum Institute of India (SII) to speed up the vaccination program in partnership with industry including health care providers?
C) Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry
D) Confederation of Indian Industry
- According to the data by RBI, the country’s foreign exchange reserves declined by USD 1.581 billion to stand at what amount for the week ended July 23?
A) USD 509.149 billion
B) USD 611.149 billion
C) USD 365.149 billion
D) USD 798.149 billion
- According to the data released by the finance ministry, what was the Goods and Services Tax (GST) collection for the month of July 2021?
A) Rs 1,16,393 crore
B) Rs 1,16,476 crore
C) Rs 1,16,287 crore
D) Rs 1,16,761 crore
- GyanDhan, India’s first education financing platform has received which licence from the Reserve Bank of India?
A) Payment gateway licence
B) Small finance bank licence
C) NBFC Licence
D) Payments bank Licence
- International Finance Corporation (IFC) signed up with which bank to work for the green housing in India?
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Yes Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- As per the latest RBI directions, raising interchange fee and providing facility of bulk clearing 24/7 is available from which date?
A) September 1
B) August 1
C) August 15
D) July 20
- In the event of a bank coming under the moratorium imposed by the RBI, up to how much amount will be provided to account holders within 90 days by the Deposit Insurance & Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC) as per directed by the union government?
A) Rs 5 lakh
B) Rs 10 lakh
C) Rs 4 lakh
D) Rs 7 lakh
- The government launched a new tool SLDE along with a Calculator for Green House Gas Emission to improve ease of doing business, logistics efficiency, reduce logistics cost, and promote multi-modality and sustainability. What does S stand for in SLDE?
- e-RUPI, a cashless and contactless instrument for digital payment, launched by PM Modi is developed by which of the following?
A) Reserve Bank of India
B) Securities and Exchange Board of India
C) National Payments Corporation of India
D) State Bank of India
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation situated?
- Where is the HQ of International Finance Corporation (IFC) situated?
A) Bern, Switzerland
B) Rome, Italy
C) Washington D.C., U.S.
D) Vienna, Austria
- Where is the HQ of Confederation of Indian Industry situated?
A) New Delhi