Current Affairs 3 December 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 December 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 2, 2017
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban), the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has approved to construct 1.12 lakh more affordable houses. The total budget allocated for this project is Rs _____ crore.
A) Rs 8,105 crore
B) Rs 8,110 crore
C) Rs 8,115 crore
D) Rs 8,120 crore
- Which country will host the ministerial meeting of the UN Security Council on December 15, 2017 to find ways to pressure North Korea to halt its nuclear and ballistic missile tests?
D) South Africa
- In an effort to encourage women entrepreneurship, the state government of Telangana has set up an exclusive innovation hub called WE-Hub. How much amount has been allocated as initial fund by the state for the project?
A) Rs. 20 crore fund
B) Rs. 15 crore fund
C) Rs. 10 crore fund
D) Rs. 25 crore fund
- Who among the given has bagged the title of Miss Supranational 2017 held in Poland on December 1, 2017?
A) Jenny Kim
B) Bianca Tirsin
C) Tica Martinez
D) Bitaniya Yosef
- With the end of the final cricket Test against Sri Lanka on December 2, 2017, Virat Kohli became the fourth fastest Indian batsman to reach the landmark of 5,000 runs in the five-day format. Identify who has not reached this mark among the given players.
A) Sunil Gavaskar
B) Sachin Tendulkar
C) Virender Sehwag
D) Sourav Ganguly
- The 2017 Shanghai Cooperation Organisation Summit was hosted by which country?
- India won the elections to enter the Council of International Maritime Organisation (IMO) under category B with second highest margin securing 144 votes of member countries. Name the country to secure the highest vote in the category.
- As per the official data of RBI, India’s Foreign Exchange Reserves (Forex) kitty increased by $___ billion totalling to $ ____ billion as on November 24, 2017 as compared to $ 399.53 billion for the week before.
A) $ 2.20 billion; $ 450.74 billion
B) $ 1.20 billion; $ 500.74 billion
C) $ 1.20 billion; $ 400.74 billion
D) $ 1.00 billion; $ 300.74 billion
- Who among the following has been appointed as the next MD & CEO of Infosys with effect from January 2018?
A) Nandan Nilekani
B) Salil S. Parekh
C) U B Pravin Rao
D) Vishal Sikka
- Which state has become the first state of India to pass Green University Bill to establish an Environmental Studies University in the state?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) West Bengal
- President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the ‘State Formation Day’ celebrations of which Indian state on December 1?
- Name the Regional Level Marine Oil Pollution Response Exercise conducted by the Indian Coast Guard on 29 November 2017 in Port Blair
A) Clean Sea – 2017
B) Mission Cleanliness – 2017
C) Combat Sea Pollution – 2017
D) Sea Health – 2017
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Hornbill Festival is celebrated in which state of India?
- Who is the Secretary General of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation?
A) Aziz Nosirov
B) Wang Kaiwen
C) Sabyr Imandosov
D) Rashid Alimov
- Where is the headquarter of United Nations Security Council situated?
A) Geneva, United States
B) Beijing, China
C) New York, United States
D) Paris, France
- The International Maritime Organization (IMO) is headquartered at____
A) Paris, France
B) London, United Kingdom
C) Washington DC, United States
D) The Hague, Netherlands
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban), government has set the target to achieve houses to all urban poor by which year?