Current Affairs 3 December 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 December 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 2, 2019
- Recently King Carl and Queen Silivia of which country visited India?
Explanation: King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silivia of Sweden have arrived in New Delhi for a five-day visit to India. This is the Swedish King’s third visit to India, the earlier visits being in 1993 and 2005.
- Which has become the first country to make entire process for Haj Pilgrims digital?
Explanation: India has become the first country to make the entire process for pilgrims going on Haj completely digital.This was announced by Minority Affairs Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi.The minister signed the bilateral annual Haj 2020 agreement between India and Saudi Arabia with Haj and Umrah Minister of Saudi Arabia Mohammad Saleh bin Taher Benten.
- Recently the government has decided to enroll how much beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan and the National Pension Scheme for traders and self employed persons by March next year.?
Explanation: The government has launched a drive to enroll one crore beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan and the National Pension Scheme for traders and self employed persons by March next year.
- The 5 day Konark Festival was celebrated in which state?
Explanation: Five-day long annual Konark Festival, in the backdrop of the Sun Temple and International Sand Art Festival at Chandrabhaga beach, started after Odisha Governor Ganeshi Lal lightened the lamp in Konark Odisha.
- The HornBill Festival was celebrated in which state?
Explanation: For the first time in the history of Hornbill Festival, Bureau of Outreach & Communication, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting is organising a Multi Media Exhibition commemorating the 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi at World War II museum, Kisama in Nagaland.
- The excerise Mitra Shakti is between India and which other country?
Explanation: The seventh iteration of the Indo Srilanka Joint Exercise “Mitra Shakti”, focused on Counter Insurgency and Counter Terrorism (CI-CT) operations, began at Aundh Military Station in Maharashtra.
- Which country has taken over G20 Presidency from Japan?
Explanation: Saudi Arabia has taken over the G20 Presidency from Japan, will host world leaders for a global summit in its capital on 21-22 November in 2020.
- In which city,the 13th South Asian Games kicked off?
Explanation: The 13th South Asian Games formally kicked at off at Kathmandu’s Dasharath Stadium in Nepal.
- Who won the Abu Dhabi GP 2019.?
Explanation: The six-times world champion Lewis Hamilton won the Abu Dhabi GP 2019. It was his 11th win this year and the 84th of his career.
- Who has been appointed as new Controller General of Accounts(CAG)with effect from December 1, 2019?
D)Soma Roy Burman
Explanation: A1986-batch Indian Civil Accounts Service Officer, Soma Roy Burman has appointed as the new Controller General of Accounts(CAG)with effect from December 1, 2019
- What is the theme of tis year’s World AIDS Day?
A)Prevention of HIV
C)Know Your Status
D)Ending the HIV/AIDS Epidemic:Community by Community
Explanation: World AIDS Day is observed every year on December 1 since 1988 to celebrate and support global efforts to prevent new HIV infections, increase HIV awareness and knowledge, and support those living with HIV. World AIDS Day was the first ever global health day.This year’s World AIDS Day is theme “Ending the HIV/AIDS Epidemic:Community by Community”,” highlighting the role of communities in preventing, treating and supporting people with HIV.
- Which day is observed as International Day for the Abolition of Slavery?
Explanation: Every year December 2 was observed as United Nations’ (UN) International Day for the Abolition of Slavery to raise awareness of the atrocities of modern slavery.
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Sweden?
- What is the capital of Saudi Arabia?