Current Affairs 3 December 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 December 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 2, 2019
- Recently King Carl and Queen Silivia of which country visited India?
- Which has become the first country to make entire process for Haj Pilgrims digital?
- Recently the government has decided to enroll how much beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan and the National Pension Scheme for traders and self employed persons by March next year.?
- The 5 day Konark Festival was celebrated in which state?
- The HornBill Festival was celebrated in which state?
- The excerise Mitra Shakti is between India and which other country?
- Which country has taken over G20 Presidency from Japan?
- In which city,the 13th South Asian Games kicked off?
- Who won the Abu Dhabi GP 2019.?
- Who has been appointed as new Controller General of Accounts(CAG)with effect from December 1, 2019?
D)Soma Roy Burman
- What is the theme of tis year’s World AIDS Day?
A)Prevention of HIV
C)Know Your Status
D)Ending the HIV/AIDS Epidemic:Community by Community
- Which day is observed as International Day for the Abolition of Slavery?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Sweden?
- What is the capital of Saudi Arabia?