Current Affairs 3 December 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 December 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 2, 2021
- Which state government launched Business Blasters’ TV Show to Help School Children Pitch Start-up Ideas to Investors?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- The government has estimated a saving of over how much amount in fiscal 2020-21 with the help of the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mechanism?
A) ₹55000 cr
B) ₹20000 cr
C) ₹35000 cr
D) ₹44000 cr
- Which state celebrated its 59th Statehood day on December 1,2021?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently The State-level Scheme Sanctioning Committee (SLSSC) has approved drinking water supply schemes worth one thousand 816 Crore rupees for which state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Who will head the committee that has been formed to review criteria for EWS quota?
A) Narasimha Rao
B) Ajay Pandey
C) Mukesh Singh
D) Anil Ahirwar
- The government has approved the continuation of the Scheme for Investment Promotion (SIP) for five years (2021-26) with a financial outlay of how much amount?
A) ₹660 cr
B) ₹500 cr
C) ₹560 cr
D) ₹970 cr
- according to the authoritative ranking system compiled by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU),which city in the world is the most expensive city to live in?
A) Tel Aviv
- Recently ,European Union and which other country have agreed to step up their Clean Energy and Climate Partnership?
C) South Africa
- Recently,which bank has introduced a paperless proposition for the financing of domestic invoices by buyers and sellers?
C) DBS Bank
- Which bank has launched India’s first standalone metal debit card?
A) IDFC First Bank
B) DBS BAnk
C) ICICI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Which company has crossed the ATM deployment milestone of 10,000 White Label ATMs?
B) India1 Payments Limited
D) India Mart
- Accroding to a report issued by the UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD),global trade is expected to rise by how much percent in 2021?
- As per govt data,what was the amount of GST collection in November 2021 which was highest since its rollout?
A) ₹1.90 lakh cr
B) ₹1.50 lakh cr
C) ₹1.00 lakh cr
D) ₹1.31 lakh cr
- Recently Walmart, Flipkart announced MoU with which state government to train, support local MSMEs?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Who claimed the women’s 10-metre air rifle national title at the Madhya Pradesh State Shooting Academy range in Bhopal?
A) Rajshree Sancheti
B) Zeena Khitta
C) Shreya Agarwal
D) Akanksha Chaturvedi
- Who has taken over as the Commandant of National Defence College(NDC), New Delhi?
A) Manoj Kumar Mago
B) Manoj Jain
C) Anil Agarwal
D) Dhruv Rathee
- Who has been roped in by the Arunachal Pradesh government to be the brand ambassador for the state?
A) Sanjay Dutt
B) Salman Khan
C) Tiger Shroff
D) Shahrukh Khan
- Which airport was adjudged the ‘Best Airport in India and Central Asia’ this year by Skytrax?
A) Dublin Airport
B) Guru Ghasi Das Airport
C) Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport
D) IGI Airport
- Which country has declared Rihanna a national hero after removing Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II as its head of state and entering a new era as a republic?
- Which company has bagged Award For ‘Highest Average Passenger Load Factor on RCS Flights’ by MoCA?
A) Indigo Go
B) Air Asia
C) Star Asia
D) Star Air
- Who is the author of book Naoroji: Pioneer of Indian Nationalism” ?
A) Dinyar Patel
B) Dhruv Banerjee
C) Mamta Singh
D) Rahul Sethi
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of IDFC First Bank?
- What is the currency of Israel?
- Where is the HQ of UNCTAD?