Current Affairs 3 February 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 February 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 2, 2018
- Who is the author of the book titled Exam Warriors, a stress buster for students?
A) Sushma Swaraj
B) Narendra Modi
C) Smriti Irani
D) Pranab Mukherjee
- Who among the following has recently been appointed as the Director-General of Sports Authority of India (SAI)?
A) Pradeep Kumar Sinha
B) N K Sinha
C) Neelam Kapur
D) Siddhanth Das
- Indian Railways has planned to set up a massive rail coach factory in which district of Marathwada region in Maharashtra?
- The Government of India has made PAN mandatory for any entity entering into a financial transaction of Rs 2.5 lakh or more with effect from ______
A) June 1
B) July 1
C) March 1
D) April 1
- Ghodazari has achieved the status of a new wildlife sanctuary recently. The newly approved sanctuary is located in which state?
D) Uttar Pradedesh
- Name the first Indian to be honored with the WHO’s prestigious IhsanDogramaci Family Health Foundation Prize
A) Dinesh Arora
B) V. K. Saraswat
C) Vinod Paul
D) Rajiv Kumar
- The Government of India has announced the world’s largest healthcare scheme covering more than 100 million poor families of the country. Under the scheme, an amount of Rs ______ would be made available every year to the poor families towards healthcare
A) Rs 5,00,000
B) Rs 1,00,000
C) Rs 2,50,000
D) Rs 1,50,000
- Who has been conferred with the 2018 Sahitya Akademi Bhasha Samman?
A) Nand Bhardwaj
B) Rahmat Tarikere
C) Waryam Singh Sandhu
D) Shesh Anand Madhukar
- Which country has created Guinness World Record by launching world’s longest zip line?
C) United Arab Emirates
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the first Khelo India School Games (KISG) recently. Which among the following statements is/are not true regarding KISG?
I Khelo India is an U-19 age category event
II The KISG will be held across 16 disciplines annually
III 1,000 best athletes at the Khelo India Games will get scholarship of Rs 5 lakh for 8 years
A) Only I
B) Both I & III
C) Only III
D) All Are Correct
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the Home Ministry for construction of infrastructure for Border Security Force (BSF) and Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)?
A) ₹369.84 crore
B) ₹351.99 crore
C) ₹370.10 crore
D) ₹345.50 crore
- Which country’s Parliament has recently passed a bill to make its National Anthem gender-neutral?
- Which Indian state has won the 2018 Geospatial World Excellence Award?
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the Director General of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)?
A) R K Pachnanda
B) Rajiv Rai Bhatnagar
C) K K Sharma
D) O P Singh
- Who is the controlling Authority of the Indian Information Service (IIS)
A) Minister of Parliamentary Affairs
B) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
C) Minister of Electronics and Information Technology
D) Minister of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Who is the Director General of the World Health Organization?
A) Irina Bokova
B) Peter Sutherland
C) Roberto Azevedo
D) Tedros Adhanom
- NITI Aayog was founded in which year?
- The 10th edition of Geospatial World Forum was held in which city?
C) New Delhi