Current Affairs 3 February 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 February 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 2, 2019
- The government has constituted a committee under the CEA to explore prepaid payments by state electricity distribution companies to power plants.What is “A” in CEA?
- How much hike was made by the government for the sports budget for the financial year 2019-20?
A)Rs 190.20 cr
B)Rs 195.80 cr
C)Rs 200.10 cr
D)Rs 214.20 cr
- Which has been been named the “highest ranked” Indian tank in the “2018 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report”?
A)United Service Institution
B)Observer Research Foundation
C)Institute of Economic Growth
- State-owned NBCC said it will construct an ayurveda and naturopathy hospital in which state?
- The Kala Ghoda Art Festival began in which city?
- Recently,the government revised the economic growth rate to how much percent for 2017-18 from the 6.7 percent estimated earlier?
- Which country won their first ever Asian Cup Title?
- Which player has rocketed to the No 1 spot in the latest ODI women’s batters rankings?
- Recently,Greg Chappell announced his retirement.He was the former player of which country?
- Which INS won the Kochi Area Boat Pulling Regatta 2019?
- Who became the first Indian to earn Australian Ladies PGA card?
- Who was appointed as new director of CBI?
B)M Nageswara rao
C)Rishi Kumar Shukla
- Recently,which former Planning Commission member and ex director of IIMC passed away?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Wetlands day ?
A)Wetlands for Disaster Risk reduction
B)Wetlands for a Sustainable Future
C) Wetlands and Climate Change
D)Wetlands for Agriculture
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Central bureau of Investigation?
- What is the currency of Qatar?
- Where is the HQ of Central Statistics Office?