Current Affairs 3 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 2, 2020
- On 1st February 2021, Indian Coast Guard celebrated its which raising day?
- What is the theme for World Wetlands Day 2021?
A) Wetlands and Biodiversity
B) Wetlands and Climate Change
C) Wetlands and Water
D) Wetlands and sustainable urban future
- Which team won the Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Trophy held in January 2021?
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Where did Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu inaugurate Aadi Mahotsav, a National Tribal Festival?
- Who is appointed as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of SBI Cards and Payment Services Ltd?
A) Rama Mohan Rao Amara
B) Ashwini Kumar Tiwari
C) Krishnamurthy Subramanian
D) Vivek Chaand Sehgal
- Which of the following has appointed Henry Moniz as its first-ever Chief Compliance Officer?
- Nguyen Phu Trong has been re-elected for a rare third five-year term as Communist chief?
D) South Korea
- Which state government has launched the ‘Har Ghar Pani, Har Ghar Safai’ mission as part of the government’s campaign to accomplish the goal of 100 per cent potable piped water supply in all rural households by March next year?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Where is the Shivam Sahakari Bank based whose license has been cancelled by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
- When is World Neglected Tropical Diseases day observed?
A) January 27
B) January 29
C) January 30
D) January 31
- Which of the following organizations announced the year 2020 was the “worst year on record”?
A) International Labour Organization
B) Food and Agriculture Organization
C) World Trade Organization
D) World Tourism Organization
- Which of the following has set up an “innovation sandbox” web portal where fintech firms and individuals may use the environment for offline testing of their applications in a test environment?
- Who is the writer of the book “Yearbook”, which will be released in May 2021?
A) Seth Rogen
B) Paul Rudd
C) Evan Goldberg
D) Jonah Hill
- According to a report released by industry body PHDCCI, which country will emerge as the most resilient economy in 2021 just after India in the list?
D) South Korea
- Who has translated Girish Karnad’s memoir “This Life at Play: A Memoir by Girish Karnad” from Kannada into English?
A) Srinath Perur
B) Nirupama Dutt
C) Jedediah Purdy
D) Nikil Saval
- Who has authored the book titled ‘Yes Man: The Untold Story of Rana Kapoor’?
A) Ramapada Sengupta
B) Mohit Bagchi
C) Pavan C. Lall
D) Joy Goswami
- Which country topped the medals tally in the first Asian Online Shooting Championship organised by the Kuwait Shooting Federation?