Current Affairs 3 January 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 January 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 2, 2020
- Buta Singh who passed away was related to which profession?
- John Fulton Reid who passed away was the finest batsman of which country?
A) West Indies
B) New Zealand
- Which state government launched a mobile application ‘DigiNest’, to give people digital access to the state government’s directory, which can be synced with the smart phone with the click of a button?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Which airport has recently become a CAT IIIB compliant runway that can be used by aircraft even during inclement weather and foggy conditions?
A) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
B) Kempegowda International Airport
C) Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
D) Coimbatore International Airport
- Who is appointed as the new chairman of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)?
A) Surbhi Bhatacharya
B) Rekha Banerjee
C) Vaishika Mittal
D) Soma Mondal
- Which state/UT government has signed an MoU with the National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd (NAFED) to promote the state’s horticulture produce in the global market?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- In January 2021, National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) announced transactions through which medium to be completely free?
- To augment electricity generation capacity in which state, India and Asian Development Bank (ADB) have signed a USD 231 million loan agreement?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- To expand horticulture production and farm household income in which state, India and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) have signed a USD 10 million project readiness financing (PRF)?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- India along with 4 other countries has joined as a Non-Permanent Member of the United Nations Security Council, UNSC. Which one of the following is not among those?
- International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) situated where has become an associate member of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)?
- The World Health Organization has cleared the which coronavirus vaccine for emergency use?
D) Oxford Institute’s Covishield
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Pfizer situated?
- Where is the HQ of BioNTech SE situated?
- Where is the HQ of International Organization of Securities Commissions situated?
A) Madrid, Spain
B) Rome, Italy
C) Stockholm, Sweden
D) Copenhagen, Denmark
- Where is the HQ of National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation Of India Limited situated?
D) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Steel Authority of India situated?
A) New Delhi