Current Affairs 3 July 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 July 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 2, 2018
- BJP president Amit Shah unveiled a stainless steel charkha in which state?
- The government has set up a committee to upgrade norms for computation of economic data.Who will head this committee?
C)Ravindra H Dholakia
- Which national park has become largest habitat of endangered estuarine crocodiles?
A)Hemis National Park
B)Manas National Park
C)Bhitarkanika National Park
D)Madhav National Park
- Which stock exchange has entered into an agreement with Bombay Metal Exchange to develop commodity derivates market?
A)National Stock exchange
B)Bombay Stock exchange
D)New York Stock exchange
- As per data of National Health Profile 2018,which disease had 100 percent death rate in India in 2017?
- 42nd World Heritage Committee held in which city?
- 2018 Asian Ministerial Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction is scheduled to be held in which country?
- NABARD sanctioned how much allocation for West Bengal for rural infra projects?
- IRDAI approved LIC proposal to increase its stake to 51% in which bank from 10.8% ?
C)Bank of Maharashtra
- According to latest data of Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion(DIPP),India’s FDI in 2017-18 grew by how much percent?
- India beat which country to win Kabaddi Masters Title?
- Who was elected as new president of Delhi and District Cricket Association(DDCA)?
- Who was appointed as new chairman of Payments council of India?
- Who was appointed as new director and GM of United India Insurance Compnay(UIIC)?
D)KB Vijay Sriniwas
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of United India Insurance Company?
- Bhitar kanika National Park is situated in which state?