Current Affairs 3 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 2, 2020
- Which state in India has launched a project to help expats (returning from abroad and other states) who have lost their jobs due to Coronavirus?
A) West Bengal
C) Tamil Nadu
- In which state/UT is the India’s First Plasma Bank to fight COVID-19 spread launched?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Which state has launched a campaign named ‘Hamara Ghar-Hamara Vidyalaya’ to provide children the school like environment at the homes?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- In which state/UT is Union Minister of Steel Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated Continuous Galvanized Rebar Production Facility?
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- According to a report ‘The State of World Population 2020’ by the United Nations, India accounts for how many millions of missing females over the past 50 years?
- In partnership with which bank has food aggregator Swiggy launched its own digital wallet called ‘Swiggy Money’?
A) HDFC Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Loan agreement of how much amount has been signed among Govt. of India, Govt. of Tamil Nadu and World Bank for housing sector in Tamil Nadu?
A) $4500 million
B) $100 million
C) $300 million
D) $250 million
- Which Indian Umpire has become the youngest ever to be included in the International Cricket Council’s Elite Panel of Umpires for the upcoming 2020-21 season?
A) Vineet Kulkarni
B) Suresh Shastri
C) Nitin Menon
D) Sameer Bandekar
- Recently a former footballer Mario Gomez has announced his retirement from the sport. He hails from which country?
A) West Indies
- Who has been re-elected as the President of Iceland for a 4-year term?
A) Gudni Johannesson
B) Bjarni Benediktsson
C) Patrekur Jóhannesson
D) Eliza Reid
- Who has been re-appointed as the Attorney General (AG)of India by the Govt. of India for 1 year?
A) Mukul Rohatgi
B) Milon K. Banerji
C) Goolam Essaji Vahanvati
D) KK Venugopal
- Who has been re-appointed as the Solicitor General (AG)of India by the Govt. of India for 3 years?
A) Ranjit Kumar
B) Tushar Mehta
C) Mohan Parasaran
D) Rohinton Nariman
- Which app has been launched by the Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju to let know the sports persons of the prohibited substances and their inadvertent use?
C) The Score
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Indian Oil Corporation (IOC)?
A) Shrikant Madhav Vaidya
B) Bhushan Kumar Soni
C) Preet Kumar Singh
D) Sanjiv Singh
- Who has been appointed as the director general of the Indian Institute of Mass Communication for a period of three years?
A) Mukesh Kumar
B) Yogesh Khanna
C) Suraj Sinha
D) Sanjay Dwivedi
- Who has been appointed as the interim chairman of International Cricket Council (ICC) after India’s Shashank Manohar stepped down from the position?
A) Manu Sawhney
B) Imran Khwaja
C) Colin Graves
D) Ehsan Mani
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Central Board of Films Certification (CBFC)?
A) Anurag Srivastava
B) Vikas Khanna
C) Bhushan Sindhi
D) Ravinder Bhakar
- Who has been appointed as the India’s next Permanent Representative to the United Nations and other international organisations in Geneva?
A) Indra Mani Pandey
B) Rajiv K Chander
C) Kiran Kumar Shaw
D) Megha Sood
- Who has been chosen to be honoured with the Humanitarian Award at the 20th edition of the ‘BET Awards’ for his/her philanthropic work?
A) Chris Brown
D) Regina King
- Which Indian Cricketer has been named as India’s most valuable Test player in the 21st century by the Wisden magazine?
A) Rohit Sharma
B) Hardik Pandya
C) Ravindra Jadeja
D) Jasprit Bumrah
- Which state has launched ‘Skill Connect Forum’, a portal that connects job seekers with employers on a common platform?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the theme of National Doctor’s Day 2020?
A) Gratitude to doctors amid COVID-19
B) Lessen the mortality of COVID-19
C) Zero tolerance to violence against doctors
D) Tokens of recognition for COVID-19
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- When is National Doctors Day observed in India?
A) 1st July
B) 2nd July
C) 30th June
D) 29th June
- Wisden magazine is a digital cricket magazine available to buy worldwide. Where is this magazine is based?
- Where is the headquarters of Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) located?
- Where is the headquarters of International Cricket Council (ICC) located?
- What is the capital of Iceland?
- Where is the headquarters of Swiggy located?