Current Affairs 3 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 2, 2018
- Recently, ICC has inducted 4 new countries in their ODI rankings list for the first time. Which among the given countries is not one among them?
A) United Arab Emirates
- Which among the following banks has won the Champion Security Award 2018 at the 14th Visa Asia Pacific Security Summit in the India and South Asia category?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Yes Bank
- The Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) and Kerala government has inked pact for the construction of ______ marine ambulances for the fisheries department of the state.
- EAM Sushma Swaraj is on 5 day visit to South Africa to further enhance cultural ties between the two nations. The year 2018 marks ____ year of establishment of India-South Africa diplomatic relations.
- Who among the given is the only Asian to win 2018 World Press Cartoon Awards in the best caricature category?
A) Antonio Jorge Gonçalves
B) Shankar Pamarthy
C) Ramachandra Babu
D) Thomas Antony
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the Indian government for its newly introduced scheme Seva Bhoj Yojana for fiscal ending 2020?
A) Rs 250 crore
B) Rs 325 crore
C) Rs 450 crore
D) Rs 525 crore
- With which of the following countries, India will organise an Interfaith Dialogue committed to strengthen the bilateral understanding?
- Name the newly appointed Prime Minister of Italy?
A) Giuseppe Conte
B) Roberto Fico
C) Sergio Mattarella
D) Matteo Salvini
- The Centre has set up Cauvery Water Management Authority to address water sharing dispute. How much amount has been sanctioned by the Government for its initial operations?
A) Rs 4 crore
B) Rs 3 crore
C) Rs 1 crore
D) Rs 2 crore
- How many remaining states have been covered under final leg of implementing the e-waybill system for intra-State movement of goods?
- An executive committee has been constituted by the Union Government to spread Mahatma Gandhi’s legacy among the people at global level. Who will head this committee?
A) Ram Nath Kovind
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Narendra Modi
D) M. Venkaiah Naidu
- Which is the loan Indian institution to make it to the top 100 Universities in the Times Higher Education’s World Reputation Rankings 2018
A) Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bengaluru
B) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras
C) Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
D) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay
- Name the Egyptian President who has been re-elected for another 4 year term on the post?
A) Mohamed Morsi
B) Reuven Rivlin
C) Ameenah Gurib-Fakim
D) Abdel Fattah al-Sisi
- Indian power unit NTPC has adopted which of the given monuments under the Swachh Iconic Places Projects of India?
A) Qutub Minar
B) Taj Mahal
D) Gateway of India
- The National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) has tied up with which bank to organise a cleanliness drive at Yamuna’s Kalindi Kunj ghat in New Delhi?
A) Yes Bank
B) ICICI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) has tied up with which entity to set up a resource efficiency cell in the Ministry?
A) Indian Green Building Council
B) The Energy and Resources Institute
C) Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
D) World Resources Institute
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Sergio Mattarella is the President of which country?
C) South Africa
- The World Press Cartoon Awards is an international award presented by which of the following countries?
- HDFC Bank was founded in which year?
- IBSA is a tripartite group for international cooperation. Which country is not a part of this group?
C) South Africa