Current Affairs 3 June 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 June 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 2, 2021
- Which organisation has become First Standards Body To Join Govt’s ‘One Nation, One Standard’ Scheme?
- Recently Cabinet approved MoU with which country in the field of sustainable urban development?
- How much amount was allocated to WestBengal under Jal Jeevan Mission for 2021-22?
A) ₹8000 cr
B) ₹4500 cr
C) ₹5500 cr
D) ₹7000 cr
- Recently RBI cancelled the license of Shivajirao Bhosale Sahakari Bank.It is based in which city?
- Recently OECD cut its forecast of GDP of India to how much percent for FY22?
- As per Moody,India economy to grow at how much percent in FY22?
- Recently SBI revised India’s FY22 economic growth forecast to how much percent?
- Recently which Indian IT company opened its first European innovation centre in Amsterdam?
- Which country host Copa America for 2nd consecutive time?
- Who topped the ICC women’s T20I batting rankings?
A) Mithali Raj
B) Beth Mooney
C) Shafali Verma
D) Smriti Mandhana
- Who was appointed the chairman of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)?
A) Trilok Sharma
B) Mohan Manohar SinhA
C) Aditya Bansal
D) Arun Kumar Mishra
- Who was appointed as chairman of Indian Broadcasting & Digital Foundation (IBDF)?
A) Vikramjit Sen
B) Priyank Tiwari
C) Rahul Tamrakar
D) Vykantesh Dhar Dwivedi
- Who was appointed as new president of industry body Confedreation of Indian Industry?
A) Rajesh Dwivedi
B) TV Narendran
C) Ashish Chaudhary
D) Trilok Sharma
- Who was given additional charge as chairman of Central Baord of Direct Taxes?
A) Subodh Jaiswal
B) Yashwant Sinha
C) YC Modi
D) JB Mohapatra
- Who assumed charge as Deputy Chief of Naval Staff?
A) Ravneet Singh
B) Karambir Singh
C) Subodh Kumar
D) Vikram Sen
- Who won 2020-2021 NBA Sixth Man of the Year?
A) Lewis Charles
B) Louis Williams
C) James Harden
D) Jordan Clarkson
- Recently WHO renamed B.1.617.2 variant of Covid-19, first identified in India,as which of the following?
- Which Indian institute researchers have developed a “Smart Window” material that can effectively control the amount of heat and light passing through it in response to an applied voltage?
A) IISc Bengaluru
B) IIT Guwahati
C) IIT Bombay
D) IIT Kanpur
- When is World Milk Day observed?
A) June 1
B) June 2
C) June 3
D) May 31
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of WHO?
- Where is the HQ of Central Board of Direct Taxes?
- Where is the HQ of National a human Rights Commission?