Current Affairs 3 March 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 March 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 2, 2018
- The state government of Maharashtra has collaborated with which of the following for promoting Marathi language?
- Which among the given bank has signed an agreement with United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) for financial support to MSMEs in North Eastern India?
A) Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
B) Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank)
C) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
D) National Housing Bank (NHB)
- The Karnataka government has launched ‘Arogya Karnataka’ healthcare scheme in which it will provide free medical facility to BPL families while bear about ______ percent of total treatment cost for APL families of the state
- The Cabinet has approved setting up of the NFRA as an independent regulator for the auditing profession. What is the full form of NFRA?
A) National Financial Reporting Authority
B) National Finance Report Audit
C) National Financial Regulating Agency
D) National Fiscal Regulator Authority
- Which state has launched a 24 X 7 toll free helpline number to provide guidance and information related to education to the students?
A) West Bengal
C) Tamil Nadu
- Which country has topped the Hurun’s Global Rich List 2018?
A) United States
- Which among the following ministries has launched a competition for design of a logo and tagline for the Ayushman Bharat programme?
A) Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
B) Ministry of AYUSH
C) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
D) Ministry of Communication
- The first phase of the world’s largest 2000 MW solar park named Shakti Sthala has been inaugurated in which state recently?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the rank of India in the Hurun Global Rich List 2018?
- Who has been appointed as the new MD & CEO of SBI Life Insurance Co?
A) Sanjeev Nautiyal
B) Arijit Basu
C) Dipak Mazumder
D) Gopikrishna Shenoy
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the CEO of the Export-Import Bank of India?
A) Harsh Kumar Bhanwala
B) Yaduvendra Mathur
C) Kshatrapati Shivaji
D) Sriram Kalyanaraman
- Where is the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) headquartered?
A) New York