Current Affairs 3 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 2, 2021
- Which state is chosen as the venue for the 2020-21 edition of the Indian Women’s League?
- Where was the Saras Aajeevika Mela 2021 inaugurated by Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar?
- Which app was launched by Minister for Social justice and Empowerment Thaawarchand Gehlot along with handbook entitled “Access – The Photo Digest”?
A) Visheshika Bharat App
B) Sugamya Bharat App
C) Shaurya Bharat App
D) Samridhi Bharat App
- When is Jan Aushadhi Diwas 2021 being celebrated in India?
A) 1st – 7th March
B) 3rd – 9th March
C) 4th – 10th March
D) 2nd – 8th March
- From which date has the government made FASTag mandatory with any vehicle not fitted with it will be charged double the toll at electronic toll plazas?
A) 1st February 2021
B) 15th February 2021
C) 1st March 2021
D) 15th March 2021
- Who has been appointed as the Principal Director General of Press Information Bureau?
A) Kuldeep Singh Dhatwalia
B) Suresh Patnaik
C) Jaideep Bhatnagar
D) Bishan Swaroop
- When is Zero Discrimination Day observed?
A) March 1
B) March 4
C) March 3
D) March 2
- Where was the second edition of Global Bio-India-2021 inaugurated by Dr. Harsh Vardhan?
- India and which country have agreed to observe the 2003 ceasefire agreements along the Line of Control (LoC) and all other sectors?
- Bhabhatron-II, an advanced digital cobalt therapy machine has been doated to which country by India?
- What is the theme of World Civil Defence Day 2021?
A) Civil Defence and the first aider in every home
B) Civil Defence and Safety at Home
C) Strong Civil Protection to preserve the economy
D) Civil Defence and national institutions against disasters
- To which country did India gifted a legacy Alouette III helicopter to mark the Golden Jubilee of 1971 War of Liberation?
- Which country has successfully launched its first satellite “Arktika-M” to monitor the Arctic’s climate and environment?
- In which district of Uttarakhand, did its Chief Minister launch a programme named ‘Gharaiki Pehchand Chelik Naam’ under which nameplates of homes will feature the names of daughters in the family?
D) Pauri Garhwal
- Which state government launched five online services of WCD, Mission Shakti Dept which include ”Take Home Ration” (Chhatua), mobile app ”e-Kalika”, ”MAMATA App & MIS” among others?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the minimum sum assured under standardized product called “Saral Suraksha Bima” rolled out by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)?
A) Rs 4.5 lakh
B) Rs 3.5 lakh
C) Rs 1.5 lakh
D) Rs 2.5 lakh
- Which state government launched 4 public welfare schemes Mukhyamantri Antyodaya Parivar Utthan Yojana, Dr BR Ambedkar Awas Navinikarn Yojana among others?
- Which movie won the best motion award in drama category in the Golden Globes 2021 awards?
A) Judas and the Black Messiah
B) The Mauritanian
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Press Information Bureau situated?
C) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of All India Football Federation situated?
A) New Delhi