Current Affairs 3 May 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 May 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 2, 2019
- According to SIPRI, what is the rank of India in terms of biggest military spenders in 2018?
- Recently, the government has hiked customs duty on wheat to how much percent from 30 percent?
- Who will head the committee that has been constituted to formulate a design policy for building construction and infrastructure development by CPWD?
- Which organisation launched the Malaria Elimination Research Alliance recently?
A)Indian Council of Medical Research
B)World Health Organisation
C)Ministry of Women and Child Development
- Recently,LIC HFL has launched ‘Udyam’ ,a skilling centre in which city?
- Which coloured number plates have been mandatory proposed for all electric vehicles in the country by the Indian Government?
- Which country has decided to withdraw its name from International Arms Trade Treaty?
- The 5th Asia Pacific Broadcasting Union Media Summit on Climate Action and Disaster Preparedness began in which city?
- Which Film in India has now become the highest grossing film of 2019?
A)The curse of Wheeping mother
- Which bank has launched “Webassurance” to enable its customers to purchase life insurance in convenient way?
C)Bank of Baroda
D)Indian Overseas Bank
- Recently,The NCLT approved the merger of which bank with Bharat Financial Inclusion?
B)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Which company has acquired Philippines based personal care maker Splash Corporation?
D)Johnson and Johnson
- Which country has emerged as the third largest Foreign Direct Investor in India for 2017-18?
- Which country topped the chart at ISSF World Cup 2019?
- Who became the world number one in women’s 10 m Air Rifle category According to latest rankings?
- Who won Barcelona Title 2019?
- The 23rd edition of the Asian Athletics Championship concludes in which city?
- Which country retained its ICC Test team top ranking in 2019 ?
- Who has been appointed as the first non British President of the Marylebone Cricket Club?
- Who has been appointed as first independent women director by BSE?
- Who was honoured with the Order of Ikhamanga in the silver division?
A)A B Devellires
C)Faf Du Plessis
- How many grassroots environmental activists received the prestigious Goldman Environmental Prize?
- Who settee record with the most number of wins at a Billboard Music Awards?
- Recently,Master Hirannaiah passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently,John Singleton passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently,President Negasso Gidada passed away.He was the former president of which country?
- Recently,Terry Rawlings passed away.He was related to which field?
- When is World Tuna Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of IndusInd Bank?
- Where is the HQ of National Company Law Tribunal?
- What is the currency of Netherland?