Current Affairs 3 May 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 May 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 2, 2020
- Recently Railways announced how many shramik trains to ferry stranded migrant workers, students?
- Which country replaced India in latest ICC Test Rankings?
- Who has assumed charge as director operations at NTPC?
D)Ramesh Babu V
- Recently Chak-Hao, the scented glutinous rice popularly known as Black Rice got GI tag.It is cultivated in which state?
- Who became the first Indian to be nominated for the Fed Cup Heart Award from the Asia/Oceania zone?
- Who earned the honour of naming the Nasa’s first Mars helicopter?
- Recently Denis Goldberg passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Ronald Vivian Smith passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Cricket Council?
- What is the currency of Australia?