Current Affairs 3 May 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 May 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 2, 2021
- Which state government has signed two MOUs with Bhutan and Nagaland for procurement of oxygen?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Recently Alstom has successfully manufactured and delivered the 100th electric locomotive to the Indian Railways.The company is based in which country?
- Gemini ,a cryptocurrency firm partnered with which company to Launch New Crypto Rewards Credit Card?
- Which organisation has launched SHWAS and AROG schemes for COVID preparedness?
- Recently which company launched the ‘Oxygen on Wheels’ initiative to facilitate the transportation of this crucial medical aid amid the surging coronavirus cases in the country?
- Who was appointed as new MD of Kotak Life Insurance Company Limited?
A) Swapnesh Singh
B) G Murlidhar
C) Suresh AgarwAl
D) Mahesh Balasubramaniam
- Recently a book on Begum Akhtar was released.He was related to which profession?
- Recently a famous TV journalist passed away due to a heart attack.Name him/her?
A) Rohit Sardana
B) Anjana Om Kashyap
C) Sudheer Chaudhary
D) Ravish Kumar
- Recently Bikramjit Kanwarpal passed away.He was related to the which profession?
D) Social Activist
- Recently a famous Sitar mAestro passed away in New Delhi,Name him?
A) Hariprasad Chaurasia
B) Devabrata Chaudhari
C) Taraknath Banerjee
D) Subroto Ray
- When is World Tuna Day observed?
A) May 2nd
B) May 3rd
C) May 1st
D) May 4th
- When is World laughter Day observed?
A) April 30th
B) 1st May
C) First Saturday of May
D) First Sunday of May
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Bhutan?
- Which is the capital of France?
- Where is the HQ of SIDBI?
- Where is the HQ of MasterCard?