Current Affairs 3 November 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 Novemberber 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 02, 2017
- The 21st World Congress of Mental Health was organized in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Who has been elected as the Chairman of the newly reconstituted Inter-State Council which is responsible to investigate and advise on disputes between states?
A) Rajnath Singh
B) Arun Jaitley
C) Narendra Modi
D) Sushma Swaraj
- According to a recent joint study by Assocham and EY, Which country is found to have the largest number of malnourished children in the world?
- What is the rank of India in the list of the most obese nation in the world according to a study conducted by Assocham and EY?
- Which state has been ranked at the top position in Gender Vulnerability Index (GVI) released by Child development NGO Plan India on November 1, 2017?
- Which among the given sites has been awarded the 2017 UNESCO Asia-Pacific Award for Cultural Heritage Conservation?
A) Living root bridges of Meghalaya
B) Hill Forts of Rajasthan
C) Blue House Cluster
D) Royal Opera House
- Which state’s Skill Development Authority has signed an MoU with Singapore-based ITE Education Services (ITEES) on November 2, 2017 for skill development in the State?
- Which is the lowest ranking state in the recent Gender Vulnerability Index (GVI) released by Child development NGO Plan India?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Retail firm Walmart has opened its first dark store (fulfilment centre) in which Indian city?
B) Navi Mumbai
- Which among the given words has been named the word of the year 2017 by Collins dictionary?
A) Hang Out
C) Fake News
D) Screw Up
- ICICI Bank has teamed up with which technology firm to launch India’s first voice-based international remittance service?
- Under which Act AU Small Finance Bank has received the approval from Reserved Bank of India (RBI) to operate as Scheduled Commercial Bank?
A) Banking Companies (Legal Practitioner Clients’ Accounts) Act–1949
B) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
C) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
D) Industrial Finance Corporation of India Act–1948
- According to a data released by the commerce and industry ministry on October 31, 2017, the core sector in India grew to 6 month high at __________ percent.
- What is the rank of India in the 2017 World Economic Forum’s Global Gender Gap Index?
- What is the rank of the Indian ace shuttler Srikanth Kidmabi in the latest BWF men’s singles ratings?
- Name the firm which has launched an Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) index to measure the exposure to securities meeting sustainability investing criteria.
A) Cohen & Steers
B) Asia Index Pvt Ltd
C) Latham & Watkins
D) NASDAQ OMX Global Indexes
- Which country has been ranked at the top position in the WEF’s Global Gender Gap Index 2017?
C) New Zealand
- Name the player to gain the top spot in the latest BWF men’s singles ratings?
A) Son Wan Ho
B) Chen Long
C) Viktor Axelsen
D) Lin Dan
- Name the player to win the gold medal at the All India Police Championship 2017?
A) Vinesh Phogat
B) Sakshi Malik
C) Babita Kumari
D) Geeta Phogat
- Who has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan by the ministry of external affairs?
A) Raunak Sahu
B) Gautam Bambawale
C) Ajay Bisaria
D) Dilip Parmar
- Name the first woman Director General and Inspector General of Police of Karnataka appointed on October 31, 2017.
A) Neelmani N. Raju
B) Kanchan Chaudhary Bhattacharya
C) R. Sreelekha
D) Sonia Narang
- Who has been ranked as the most powerful women in India based on the 2017 World’s 100 Most Powerful Women list by Forbes?
A) Priyanka Chopra
B) Shobhana Bhartia
C) Kiran Mazumdar
D) Chanda Kochhar
- Name the women to top the 2017 World’s 100 Most Powerful Women list released by Forbes recently.
A) Angela Merkel
B) Theresa May
C) Mary Barra
D) Hillary Clinton