Current Affairs 3 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 2, 2020
- Where did Prime Minister Narendra Modi launch India’s first seaplane service?
- How much amount has been approved by the cabinet to improve the safety and performance of select dams across India?
A) Rs 10,376 crore
B) Rs 10,697 crore
C) Rs 10,211 crore
D) Rs 10,198 crore
- Which state has planned to make a law on wearing face mask mandatory to prevent the spread of coronavirus in the state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- How much loan amount has been sanctioned by the NABARD under Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) to Goa for various Social Infrastructure Projects in the state?
A) Rs 8658.10 lakh
B) Rs 8504.30 lakh
C) Rs 8097.70 lakh
D) Rs 8266.50 lakh
- According to the data released by the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE), India’s unemployment rate in October rose to how much percent from 6.67% in September?
- Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) announced which of the following as the title sponsor of the Women’s T20 Challenge 2020?
A) Reliance Jio
B) Bharti Airtel
- Who has been appointed as the CEO of Electronics Sector Skill Council of India?
A) DK Raina
B) ND Sahai
C) DML Prasad
D) PVG Menon
- Which company acquired Freshly, a startup that offers healthy meals, for $1.5 billion?
- When is World Thrift Day celebrated?
A) October 30
B) October 31
C) October 29
D) October 28
- When is World Vegan Day celebrated?
A) November 1
B) November 2
C) November 3
D) November 4
- What is the theme of Global Media and Information Literacy Week 2020?
A) Media and Information Literate Citizens: Informed, Engaged, Empowered
B) Media and Information Literacy in Critical Times: Re-imagining Ways of Learning in Information Environments
C) Media and Information Literacy: New Paradigms for Intercultural Dialogue
D) Resisting Disinfodemic: Media and Information Literacy for everyone and, by everyone
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Nestlé situated?
- Where is the HQ of Electronics Sector Skill Council of India situated?