Current Affairs 3 November 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 November 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 2, 2021
- Which body along with the National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) launched a pan-India Legal Awareness Program for Women titled “Empowerment of Women through Legal Awareness”?
A) National Commission for Women
B) National Women Committee
D) Legal Women Company
- India’s largest landfill biogas plant To be launched in which city?
- As per government data,about how much Self Help Groups women will be provided livelihood support in the next two years?
A) Two cr fifty lakhs
B) 1 cr
C) 2 cr 30 lakhs
D) 5 cr 50 lakhs
- Who will head the committee that has been formed to monitor development and implementation of PM Gati Shakti NMP?
A) Rajiv Gauba
B) Nitin Raulkar
C) Abhijeet Banerje
D) Lokesh Mangal
- Who launched Bhasha Sangam initiative for schools, Bhasha Sangam Mobile App and Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Mobile Quiz?
A) Dharmendra Pradhan
B) Nitin Gadkari
C) Narendra Modi
D) Amit Shah
- Which state has launched Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu-adhikar Yojna?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Uttar Pradesh
- As per PMModi at Cop26, India to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by which year?
- Which word was announced as word of the year 2021 by Oxford Dictionary?
- Recently The Reserve Bank of India eased current account rules for bank exposures less than how much amount?
A) ₹1 cr
B) ₹2 cr
C) ₹4 cr
D) ₹5 cr
- Which bank signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Indian Navy, offering a defence service salary package?
A) Indian Bank
B) Idbi Bank
C) Axis Bank
- Which bank announced the launch of co-branded credit card FinBooster in partnership with BankBazaar.com.?
B) Idbi Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Who will head the IT Projects Advisory Committee that will advise the markets regulator on projects aimed to utilise advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics and cloud computing?
A) Abhay Karandikar
B) Navneet Naik
C) Pratyush Shukla
D) Somnath Banerjee
- Which state team for deaf clinched 1st position in World Deaf Judo Championship?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which Indian players have been announced among the 18 new Honorary Life Members of the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC)?
A) Harbhajan Singh
B) Jawagal Srinath
C) Both A and B
D) Saurav Ganguly
- Which city has won the award for the city with the most sustainable transport system in the country?
- Recently Peter Philpott passed away.He played cricket for which nation?
A) West Indies
C) South Africa
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of SEBI?
- Where is the HQ of YesBank?
- What is the tagline of Axis Bank?
A) Aao Sochein Bada
B) Let make money simple
C) India International Bank
D) Badhti ka nam Zindagi