Current Affairs 3 October 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 October 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 2, 2021
- Which mobile application was launched by Maharashtra Minister Ajit Pawar designed to provide all citizen-centric facilities at a single click in pUne?
A) Digital Baramati Umbrella
B) Digital Pune
C) Digital Umbrella Px
D) Umbrella Baramati Pune
- Which state launched ‘Mukhyamantri Paryatan Udyog Sambal Yojana-2021’ to provide relief to the entrepreneurs of the tourism and hospitality sector affected by COVID-19 pandemic?
- Recently said by Union Ministry Nitin Gadkari, Delhi to Be Free of Air, Water and Noise Pollution in how many years?
- Who chaired the 38th PRAGATI meeting, the ICT (Information and Communication Technology) based multi-modal platform for pro-active governance and timely implementation, involving Centre and State governments?
A) Amit Shah
B) Nitin Gadkari
C) Narendra Modi
D) Smriti Irani
- Which comic book character has been declared as the mascot of the government’s Namami Gange Programme ?
D) Chacha Chaudhary
- Which state to celebrate Hornbiill Festival?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- What is the rank of India on Digital Quality of Life index according to a global study by the British Virgin Islands-based cybersecurity company Surfshark?
- Which bank become the official partner bank for the collection of offline and online treasury for the Integrated Financial and Human Resources Management System?
A) IDBI Bank
B) State Bank of India
C) Punjab National Bank
D) Indian Bank
- Recently which bank informed its customers that it will shut down its automated teller machines (ATMs) from October 1?
A) Equitas Small FinanceBank
B) Indian Overseas Bank
C) Paytm Payments Bank
D) Suryoday Small Finance Bank
- Recently which e commerce company launched its global computer science education initiative in India?
- Which company launched its largest creator education and enablement programme in India to provide content creators on its platform?
- Recently The Indian men’s table tennis team signed off with a bronze medal in the Asian Championships after losing to which team?
A) South Korea
D) South Africa
- Recently Tokyo Olympic stars Rupinder Pal, Birendra Lakra retire from sports.They represented the country in which sport?
- Who won the gold medal in the women’s 10m air pistol event at the ISSF junior world championship?
A) Avani Chaturvedi
B) Esha Singh
C) Swara Mishra
D) Manu Bhaker
- Recently Manny Pacquiao announces retirement from which sports?
- Who has been elected as chairman of Indian Society of Advertisers (ISA)?
A) Sunil Kataria
B) Ravi Bansal
C) Taraknath Banerjee
D) Sumit Nagal
- Who has been appointed president of Automotive Skills Development Council (ASDC) ?
A) Vinod Agarwal
B) Nipun Sanghvi
C) Akash Singh
D) Biren Agarwal
- Who has been appointed new MD of National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL)?
A) Padmaja Chunduru
B) GC Chaturvedi
C) GV Nageshwar Rao
D) Sunit Agarwal
- Who took charge as the new Vice Chief of the Indian Air Force?
A) VR Chaudhary
B) Sandeep Singh
C) Akash Agarwal
D) Karambir Singh
- Which Environmental Organisation received the 2021 Right Livelihood Award for its “grassroots approach of empowering vulnerable communities to protect their livelihoods and claim their right to a clean environment.?
- Recently England Roger Hunt passed away,He represented the country from which sports?
- When is Gandhi Jayanti Observed?
A) October 2
B) October 3
C) October 4
D) October 5
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of NSDL?
- Where is the of International Shooting Sports Federation?
- Where is the HQ of Surayday Small Finance Bank?
- Where is the hqof Indian Bank?