Current Affairs 3 September 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 September 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 2, 2018
- UIDAI extended deadline upto which day for banks to do minimum Aadhaar enrolments and updations in identified branches?
- Shri Yogi Adityanath inaugurated the widows’ home “Krishna Kutir”in which city?
- Which country topped the list in International tourist arrivals in 2017 in South Asian Region?
- Recently,RBI has cancelled the licence of Bhilwara Mahila Urban Co-operative Bank.It is based in which state?
- Rikako Ikee was named the Indonesia Asian Games Most Valuable Player.He hails from which country?
- Who has taken over as the new Chief Justice of India on October 3, 2018?
- Who has been elected as the new Chairman of Indian Banks Association?
A)Mahesh Kumar Jain
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- When was IBA (Indian Banks Association) formed?
- What is the capital of Japan?