Current Affairs 3 September 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 September 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 2, 2021
- As per Ministry of Finance data,enrollments under Atal Pension Yojana crossed how much mark?
A) 3.30 cr
B) 3.50 cr
C) 4.00 cr
D) 4.50 cr
- Which state government has partnered with Marut Drones, to launch a drone-based afforestation project, named ‘Hara Bhara’?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Recently Indian Navy handed over two medical oxygen plants to which country?
- Recently India launched soft skills training programme for women entrepreneurs in which country?
- As per finance ministry data,the GST collection for August 2021 fell to how much amount?
A) ₹1.16 lakh cr
B) ₹1.05 lakh cr
C) ₹1.00 lakh cr
D) ₹1.12 lakh cr
- How much amount of loan was extended by India to Africa to develop critical infrastructure required for the revival of Africa’s economies in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic?
A) USD 500 million
B) USD 80 million
C) USD 95 million
D) USD 100 million
- Which country hosted the 8th Meeting of Agriculture Experts of Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) Countries virtually?
- Which country to partner with Bitt Inc to launch ‘eNaira’ digital currency?
- Which company partnered with Indian Mortgage Guarantee Corporation for mortgage guarantee-backed home loans?
A) ICICI Housing
B) National Housing Bank
C) HDFC General Insurance
D) Clix Housing Finance
- Which bank has tied up with BharatPe to expand its merchant acquiring business in the country?
A) Axis Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) idbi Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Morgan Stanley maintained its estimate of India GDP growth at how much percent for FY22?
- Whi has been roped in as the face of its ”Stay in Play” campaign for its latest product innovation designed to keep more menstruating women in sports?
A) Mirabai Chanu
B) Avani Swadesh
C) Vinesh Phogat
D) Vandana Katariya
- Who has been appointed as the part-time chairman of the IDFC FIRST Bank Limited?
A) Ss Mallikarjun
B) Shanti Lal Singh
C) PV Prabhakar
D) Sanjeeb Chaudhuri
- Basant Kumar Misra has received the ‘International Lifetime Achievement Award in Neurosurgery’ conferred by the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS).He hails from which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which country gives every year Ramon Magsaysay Award to recipients?
- Which institute has developed the world’s first, state-of-the-art ‘Smart Bio-Filter’ that can make breathing fresh?
A) IIM Ahmedabad
B) IIT Ropar
C) IIT Kanpur
D) IISc Bengaluru
- Which application was developed by Ministry of Ayush which will help professionals to exercise and breath faster?
A) Y Break
B) U Break
C) Y Start
D) E Health
- When is World Coconut Day celebrated?
A) September 6
B) September 2
C) September 3
D) September 5
- Sidharth Shukla who passed away was related with which field?
- Syed Ali Shah Geelani who passed away was related to which field?
- Chandan Mitra who passed away was related to which of the following fields?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- When was Atal Pension Yojana launched?
- What is the capital of Nigeria?
- Where is the HQ of Clix Housing Finance ?
- What is the tagline of Axis Bank?
A) Badhti ka Naam Zindagi
B) Apna ka Bank
C) Let Make money simple
D) Aao Sochein bada