Current Affairs 30 April 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 April 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 29, 2018
- According to the report of the Deutsche Bank, Indian economy is likely to grow at __________ percent in the current fiscal.
- Internet Saathi Programme has been rolled out by which tech giant to make rural women digitally literate and enhance their livelihood?
- Name the winner of the men’s single title at the 2018 Badminton Asian Championships.
A) Chen Long
B) Kento Momota
C) Wang Yilu
D) Chen Qingchen
- Which among the following companies has won the prestigious NSCI Safety Award, Sarvashrestha Suraksha Puraskar 2017?
A) Parijat Industries (India) Pvt Ltd
B) Godrej Agrovet Limited
C) National Agro Industry
D) Lemken India Agro Equipments Private Limited
- The Reserve Bank of India has done away with the restriction on foreign investors to invest in bond market. Earlier the foreign investors could only invest in government and corporate bonds with tenures of ________ years or more.
- Who among the given has clinched the 2018 Azerbaijan Grand Prix?
A) Daniel Ricciardo
B) Sebastian Vettel
C) Valtteri Bottas
D) Lewis Hamilton
- How many gold medals have been won by India at the 56th Belgrade International Boxing Tournament in Serbia recently?
- Who is the winner of the 11th Barcelona Open Tennis Title?
A) Roger Federer
B) Dominic Thiem
C) Stefanos Tsitsipas
D) Rafael Nadal
- When is the Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare observed annually?
A) April 28
B) April 29
C) April 27
D) April 26
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced a Swachh Bharat Summer Internship 2018’ programe which has been designed jointly by three ministries. Which among the given ministries is not one among them?
A) Ministry of Sports
B) Ministry of Human Resource Development
C) Ministry of Skill Development
D) Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The Deutsche Bank is located at_______
A) Beijing, China
C) Frankfurt, Germany
D) Tokyo, Japan
- What is the currency of Serbia?
- What is the capital of Azerbaijan?
- The 2018 Badminton Asia Championships was held in which country?