Current Affairs 30 April 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 April 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 29, 2020
- Which state government has launched unique initiative ‘Umbare Aanganwadi’ to help children during lockdown?
- How much loan was approved by Asian Development Bank (ADB) to India to fight against coronavirus pandemic?
- according to the report ‘APEC in the Epicentre of COVID-19’, APEC region is expected to post how much percent contraction in 2020 due to Covid 19?
- Recently which country loosed the hosting rights of men’s World Boxing Championships 2021?
- Who has been appointed as chairman and managing director of Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO)?
D)Shiv Das Meena
- The Medicine Maker Power List 2020 has ranked Biocon chairman as one of the world’s top 20 inspirational leaders in the field of biopharmaceuticals.Name him/her?
A)Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
- Recently Irffan Khan passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Veterinary Day 2020?
A)Environmental protection for improving animal and human health
B)Value of Vaccination
C)Human Health and Precaution
D)Role of Veterinary Profession in Sustainability Development
- What is the theme of this year’s World Day for Safety and Health at Work?
A)Vulnerability of young workers
B)Stop the pandemic: Safety and health at work can save lives
C)Save Lives and Stat Healthy
D)Opitimize the use and collection of OSH data
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank?
- Where is the HQ of World Boxing Federation?