Current Affairs 30 April 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 April 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 29, 2021
- Recently a community service centre has been set up to bring all data on board India’s first dedicated solar space mission to a single web-based interface.Name it?
A) Lunar L2
B) Gaganyaan G1
C) Pariksha S1
D) Aditya L1
- Which state to appoint oxygen nurses to curb wastage of oxygen at hospitals?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Recently the cabinet approved signing and ratification of Agreement between India and which other country on Customs Cooperation and Mutual Administrative Assistance in Customs Matters?
- Which state has started a unique ‘Oxygen on Wheels’ initiative to ensure incessant supply of Medical Oxygen to both Government & Private Hospitals?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the rank of India in Chandler Good Government Index (CGGI) 2021?
- According to the latest military expenditure database published by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute,which country is the world’s largest military spender?
- Recently the central government has left GPF and other non-government PF interest rate unchanged at what percent?
- IHS Markit has projected the GDP growth rate of the Indian economy to grow at what percent for FY 2021-22?
- Who was appointed as Chhattisgarh High Court judge recently?
A) Mohan Kanda
B) Vikash Sharma
C) Vimla Singh Kapoor
D) Amit Banerjee
- Who has been designated as the new Finance Secretary of India?
A) TV Somanathan
B) R Narayana
C) Abhinav Banerjee
D) Somnath Chatterjee
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of BEML Limited, a Miniratna Defence PSU under the Ministry of Defence?
A) Amit Banerjee
B) Vikas Malhotra
C) Mv Rajshekhar
D) Anil Kumar Singh
- Who won the Mana Telugu Tejam National Legendary Award in Legal Service?
A) Vajrala VL Narasimha Rao
B) Akruti Chaturvedi
C) Vajubhai Vala
D) Dinesh Dixit
- Which country launched robot prototype Neo 1 capable of catching space debris with net?
- Recently Manoj Das passed away,He was related to the which field?
- Recently which senior officer of the Indian Information Service passed away due to Covid?
A) Vipin Singh
B) Sanjay Srivastava
C) Sameer Srivastava
D) Priyank Tiwari
- Recently freedom fighter Ashatai Pathre passed away.She hailed from which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Recently which famous Gujarati poet and folk singer passed away also known as Kavi Dad?
A) Sonu Shivdad
B) Aditya Gadhvi
C) Parthiv Gohildad
D) Dadudan Pratapdan Gadhvi
- Who is the author of book “Whereabouts”?
A) Jhumpa Lahiri
B) Amitav Ghosh
C) Sri Hari Narayan
D) Manoj Das
- When is International Dance Day observed?
A) May 1
B) April 30
C) April 28
D) April 29
- What is the theme of this year’s World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2021?
A) OHS Vulnerability of Young Workers
B) Anticipate, prepare and respond to crises and invest now in resilient OHS systems
C) Safety and Health and Future of Work
D) Stop the pandemic-Save the Lives
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Bharat Earth Movers Limited?
- What is the currency of UK?
B) Pound Sterling
- Where is the HQ of BharatHeavy Electricals Limited?