Current Affairs 30 August 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 August 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 29, 2017
- To control the situation in the LWE affected states, which new initiative has been launched by teh central government?
- YUVA – a skill development programme inaugurated by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh is an initiative of
A) Delhi Police
B) Bengaluru Police
C) Kochi Police
D) Mumbai Police
- Which of the following airports has signed an agreement with Accenture to set up a co-innovation centre that will help incubate and develop digital solutions to create an “airport of the future”?
A) Bengaluru International Airport Limited
B) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
C) Cochin International Airport
D) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Which country has imposed the world’s toughest law against plastic bags in August 2017?
A) Hong Kong
- Which commodity exchange launched the world’s first diamond futures contracts to provide exporters with a hedging tool in August 2017?
A) National Multi-Commodity Exchange of India Ltd
B) National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange
C) Multi Commodity Exchange
D) Indian Commodity Exchange Limited
- Kenya recently imposed world’s toughest law against plastic bags by announcing imprisonment of up to four years or fines of ________.
- Sardar Singh who has received the India’s highest sporting honour, the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna 2017 plays which sport for the country?
- Who has became the first para athlete to receive India’s highest sporting honour, the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna 2017?
A) Sardar Singh
B) Devendra Jhajaria
C) Amit Kumar Saroha
D) Mariyappan Thangavelu
- One of the receivers of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Award 2017 is
A) Reserve Bank of India
B) Punjabi University, Patiala
C) Reliance Foundation
D) Subroto Mukherjee Sports Education Society
- Who has been named UEFA Player of the Season for 2016–2017?
A) Lionel Messi
B) Cristiano Ronaldo
C) Andrés Iniesta
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- When is National sports Day observed?
A) 28 August
B) 30 August
C) 29 August
D) 27 August
- Where is the headquarters of Indian Commodity Exchange (ICEX) situated?
- What is the currency of Kenya?
- Cristiano Ronaldo, football player plays for which country?
C) New Zealand