Current Affairs 30 August 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 August 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 29, 2018
- Union cabinet has approved how much percent hike in DA and DR for central govt.employees?
- What is the overall cost of the umbrella scheme “Ocean Services,Technology,Observations,Resources,Modelling and Science(O-SMART) for implementation during the period from 2017-18 to 2019-20?
- The 3rd edition of World’s Biggest Open Innovation Model –Smart India Hackathon 2019 will be held in which city?
- The central government constituted a new 21-member advisory panel on science, technology and innovation.Who will be heading this panel?
D)K Vijay Raghavan
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the government for the Gujarat’s Sardar Sarovar dam project on the Narmada River for the current year?
- How much revision was done from Rs.800 crore of the project outlay for setting up of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)?
- All the 1.55 lakh post offices in the country would be linked to the India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) system by which day?
- “National Conference on Child Marriage”would be held in which city?
- Which state has signed a memorandum of understanding with US based “Malaraia No More” and India based Malaria Elimination Trust to curb Malaria menace in the state?
- Which country will be hosting the 6th edition of Bengaluru Space Expo 2018?
- Which tech giant has launched Project Navlekha?
- Scientists have set a new Guinness World Record by creating the smallest medical robot.What is the size of it?
- The First South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation Agri Cooperative Business Forum began in which city?
- Which state CM launched “My Heart Beats for Hockey”campaign?
- Who created history by becoming the first Indian heptathlete to win an Asian Games gold?
- Who clinched India’s first men’s triple jump gold in 48 years, with a jump of 16.77m in the Asian Games?
- Indian table tennis men’s team settled for a historic bronze medal after losing to which country in a lop-sided semifinal at the 18th Asian Games?
- Who won gold in the men’s 800 metre final at 18th Asian Games?
- Recently,Jamie Vardy retired from International Sports.He was related to which sports?
- Who won Belgian Grand Prix?
- When is National Sports Day celebrated?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- When was SAARC established?
- Where is Google HQ?