Current Affairs 30 December 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 December 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 29, 2019
- Central government’s citizen engagement platform – MyGov has reached how many registered users?
- Which state cabinet approved the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme?
- Which state government launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Aawas Yojana’ for the residents of Jhuggi Jhopri (JJ) clusters?
- Recently who has been declared as “the most famous teenager in the world” in its ‘Decade in Review’ report by UN?
- Recently Tropical Cyclone Sarai hitted which country?
- Which bank to launch OTP-based cash withdrawal at all its ATMs from January 1, 2020 onwards?
B)Bank of India
- India set to cross which mark of renewable energy capacity mark in 2020?
- Recently Finance Ministry has made it mandatory for PMVVY beneficiaries and applicants to submit their Aadhaar number.What does PMVVY stands for?
A)Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
B)Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vashisth Yojana
C)Pradhan Mantri Vayu Vande Yojana
D)Pradhan Mantri Vinesh Vandana Yojana
- Who will be the recipient of CK Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award?
- Who won the TATA Steel Tour Championship 2019?
- The 2019 Women’s World Rapid Championship held in which city?
- Hemant Soren recently took oath as CM of which state?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Fiji?
- Where is the HQ ofSBI?