Current Affairs 30 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 29, 2020
- Which bank launched its Digital Lending Platform (DLP), which will allow prospective retail loan seekers to get loans digitally through a paperless process?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Bank of Baroda
D) IndusInd Bank
- By when central government is going to set up proposed Centralised “Investment Clearance Cell”?
A) 15 April 2021
B) 31 March 2021
C) 31 January 2021
D) 15 June 2021
- Which tiger reserve will witness the country’s first hot air balloon wildlife safari in a tiger reserve?
A) Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve
B) Dudhwa Tiger Reserve
C) Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve
D) Sunderbans Tiger Reserve
- Who has been honoured with DRDO’s ‘Scientist of the Year Award’ for his contribution in developing several herbal medicines?
A) Vishwar Kumar Pandit
B) Rauhul Srivastava
C) Kunal Kapoor
D) Hemant Kumar Pandey
- Sunil Kothari who passed away was related to which profession?
- MR Kadambur Janarthanan who passed away was related to which profession?
- When is International Day of Epidemic Preparedness observed annually?
A) December 28
B) December 22
C) December 25
D) December 27
- Book titled “Sutranivednachi sutra- ek anbav”, released by Union Minister of state for AYUSH Shripad Naik is authored by whom?
A) Ruchita Kapoor
B) Swati Sharma
C) Roopa Chari
D) Sweta Saini
- Which country’s navy commissioned INS Sindhuvir as UMS Minye Theinkhathu, which was provided by India to the country?
- Which country has planned to set up a nuclear reactor on the surface of the moon by 2026?
- Russian Nikita Khakimov who has received a five-year ban after being found guilty of offences relating to betting plays which sport for the country?
- According to a Reserve Bank paper, maintaining how much percent inflation is appropriate for India?
- Who is the author of the novel titled “Antima”?
A) Suketu Kumar
B) Sushant Kohli
C) Siddharth Saini
D) Manav Kaul
- According to ratings agency Icra, gross NPAs of banks may rise to what percent by March 2021?
- India’s first pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, PCV named Pneumosil inaugurated by Union Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan has been developed by which institute?
A) Divis Laboratories
B) Biocon Limited
C) Abbott Healthcare
D) Serum Institute of India
- Which state’s chief minister inaugurated the newly-formed Mayiladuthurai district, the 38th district of the state?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which cricketer won the ICC Spirit of Cricket Award of the Decade in the recently concluded ICC Awards of the Decade?
A) Virat Kohli
B) Ellyse Perry
C) MS Dhoni
D) Rashid Khan
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Who is the CEO of Serum Institute of India?
A) Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
B) Siddharth Mittal
C) Adar Poonawalla
D) Anupam Jindal