Current Affairs 30 December 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 December 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 29, 2021
- How much amount was released by the government for Uttarakhand to expedite the implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission?
A) ₹290.50 cr
B) ₹300.10 cr
C) ₹350 cr
D) ₹360.95 cr
- The government has approved the Production Linked Incentive, PLI Scheme for Textiles, with an approved outlay of how much amount over a five-year period?
A) ₹11477 cr
B) ₹12567 cr
C) ₹11060 cr
D) ₹10683 cr
- As per women and child development ministry, Sex Ratio at birth improved at National level, from 918 in 2014-15 to how much in 2020-21?
- Recently Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation has given approval to how many vaccines for emergency use in situations?
- Which state stood first in the implementation of the Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission?
- Who will head the high-level committee to examine possibility of lifting AFSPA from Nagaland?
A) Vinay Pathak
B) Satyam Shukla
C) Vivek Joshi
D) Rajendra Singh
- Which country introduced world’s first dual-mode vehicle that can run on roads and tracks?
C) South Korea
- Which country will chair the Counter-Terrorism Committee of UNSC in January 2022 after 10 years?
- Which state partnered with NPCI and SBI for enabling and implementing e-RUPI?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which bank has announced the launch of ‘green fixed deposits’, whereby the deposit proceeds will be used to finance projects and firms supporting the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)?
A) IndusInd Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Which bank has extended the co-brand credit card partnership with Bajaj Finance Ltd for a period of five years up to December 2026?
A) ICICI Bank
B) RBL Bank
C) IDBI Bank
- Which becomes fifth Indian pacer to take 200 Test wickets?
A) Mohammed Shami
B) RavIndra Jadeja
C) Karn Sharma
D) Ishant Sharma
- In which state, 4th Para-Badminton NationalChampionship was held?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Who was appointed as new MD & CEO of Punjab National Bank?
A) Atul Kumar Goel
B) Mukesh Singh
C) LV Prabhakar
D) Pravin Tiwari
- Recently Prime Minister Mohamed Hussein Roble was suspended.He was the former Pm of which country?
- Which state launched GERMIS portal to monitor benefits of state health schemes?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Which state launched Kaushal Rozgar Nigam portal?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which country launched Ziyuan-1 02E” or “five-meter optical satellite 02?
A) North Korea
B) South Korea
- Recently Mahendra Prasad passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Karolos Papoulias passed away.He was the former president of which country?
- Who is the author of book Dr. V.L. Dutt – Glimpses of a Pioneer’s Life Journey?
A) Indira Dutt
B) Sanjay Singh
C) Vikas Dubey
D) Priyank Tiwari
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the tagline of IndusInd Bank?
A) We make you feel richer
B) Banking Hatke
C) Aao Sochein Bada
D) Your family bank across India
- Where is the HQ of RBL Bank?
- What is the capital of Somalia?