Current Affairs 30 January 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 January 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 29, 2018
- Who has been elected as the President of Finland?
A) Sauli Niinisto
B) Stefan Lofven
C) Valentina Matviyenko
D) Erna Solberg
- What is the projected range of India’s GDP growth for the fiscal 2018-19 as per the Economic Survey 2017-18?
B) 6.50-6.75 %
C) 6.75-7 %
D) 7-7.5 %
- Name the winner of the Australian Open 2018 in the men’s single category
A) Rohan Bopanna
B) Marin Cilic
C) Roger Federer
D) Juan Sebastian
- The third edition of International Spice Conference will take place in which city of Rajasthan in February 2018?
- Which among the given has received the best Album of the Year award at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards?
C) 24K Magic
- Recently the Chief Minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik, released a book on his father titled ‘The Tall Man Biju Patnaik’. Who is the author of the book?
A) Sundar Ganesan
B) Sampad Patnaik
C) Debabrata Mohanty
D) Prem Nath Pandey
- Sandeep Lamichhane recently created history by becoming the first ever cricketer from Nepal to be signed for an IPL team in the ongoing auction. He has been bought by which team?
A) Royal Challengers Bangalore
B) Delhi Daredevils
C) Kolkata Knight Riders
D) Sunrisers Hyderabad
- As per the Economic Survey 2017-18, the GDP growth of India is pegged at _______ percent for the fiscal ending March 31, 2017
A) 7.2 Percent
B) 6.50 Percent
C) 7 Percent
D) 6.75 Percent
- Name the newly appointed Foreign Secretary of India to succeed Dr Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
A) Sarfraz Bugti
B) Gautam Bambawale
C) Vijay Keshav Gokhale
D) Syed Akbaruddin
- Which among the following has won the Best Children’s Album Award at the Grammy Awards 2018?
A) Brighter Side
B) Feel What U Feel
D) Rise Shine #Woke
- Dinesh Nandan Sahay passed away recently. He served as the first governor of which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
- The government of Assam has recently unveiled a postage stamp on legendary sportsperson Dr Talimeren Ao to mark his birth centenary. He was a noted player of which sports?
- Which among the listed duos has clinched the Australian Open 2018 title in the women’s double category?
A) Caroline Wozniacki and Simona Halep
B) Kristina Mladenovic and Tímea Babos
C) Ekaterina Makarova and Elena Vesnina
D) Kristina Mladenovic and Caroline Wozniacki
- Which state will host the International Bird Festival 2018 in February 2018?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Which among the following words has been chosen as the Hindi Word of the Year 2017 by the Oxford Dictionaries?
- According to a recent survey conducted by GoBankingRates, what is the rank of India among 112 countries in terms of cheapest country to live or retire?
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The Dudhwa National Park is in which state?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the currency of Finland?
- The noted tennis champion Roger Federer hails from which country?
- Who appoints the Foreign Secretary of India?
A) President of India
B) Appointments Committee of the Cabinet
C) Prime Minister
D) Ministry of Home Affairs