Current Affairs 30 January 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 January 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 29, 2019
- According to Union Minister for Minority Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi. GST on Haj has been reduced from 18 percent to how much percent?
- In which state, country’s second tulip garden will be built?
- India’s first Geographical Indication Store is to be opened in which state?
- Which state CM launched “Jiban Sampark” Project in partnership with UNICEF India?
- Who was appointed as Pakistan’s first ever Hindu female civil judge?
C)Hardeep Singh Kaur
- Which digital currency was launched by the central banks of the UAE and Saudi Arabia?
- According to World Steel Association, which country has replaced Japan as world’s second largest steel producing country?
- Which Indian player has been suspended from bowling in international cricket with immediate effect after the part-timer’s action was reported during the first ODI against Australia earlier this month?
- Who has won the first prize in the Republic Day Parade for its Kisan Gandhi theme?
- Recently, former Union Minister George Fernandes passed away. He had which portfolio?
C)Civil Aviation Minister
D)Corporate Affairs Minister
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Indian Council of Agricultural Research?
- Where is the HQ of International Cricket Council?
- What is the currency of United Arab Emirates?