Current Affairs 30 January 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 January 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 29, 2021
- India celebrated its which Republic Day across the country on 26th January 2021?
- Which country will host the 2022 Women’s Asian Cup as announced by Asian Football Confederation?
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) announced the introduction of which awards in January 2021?
A) ICC Player of the Month awards
B) ICC Player of the Quarter awards
C) ICC Player of the Year awards
D) ICC Player of the Six-Months awards
- Swaminathan Janakiraman and who other have been appointed as the new managing directors of State Bank of India (SBI)?
A) Brijesh Khanna
B) Ashwini Kumar Tewari
C) Rajesh Kumar Mehta
D) Abhishek Khurana
- In which Indian state has the US food major Cargill, in partnership with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) and Delhi based Centre for Responsible Business (CRB), launched a program to improve nutrition status?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which translation of French novel ‘Le mariage de plaisir’ won the Romain Rolland Book Prize?
- Which country hosted the 17th Ministerial Meeting of Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD)?
- Maharashtra Government launched a ‘jail tourism’ initiative of the state government from which prison in a move to help students learn about historical experiences?
A) Nagpur Central prison
B) Yerawada Central prison
C) Arthur Road Jail
D) Harsul Central Jail
- Kaja Kallas has become which country’s first female prime minister?
- Which state government launched the Agriculture Pump Power Connection Policy?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Which bank inaugurated its International Banking Unit (IBU) branch at GIFT City in Gujarat in January 2021 which was also the first bank to get a licence from the International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) to set up bank there?
A) ICICI bank
B) City Union Bank
C) Deutsche Bank
- According to the Brand Finance’s Global 500 ranking of the strongest brands globally, Reliance Jio became the fifth strongest brand in the world. Which brand topped the list?
D) SBER, PJSC Sberbank,
- Which state has been selected for a Special Award for Information Technology applications in Elections by the Election Commission of India (ECI), in the National Best Electoral Practices Awards-2020?
C) West Bengal
- Which state’s tableau won the first prize among 32 tableaux that participated in the Republic Day parade 2021?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- The Election Commission rolled out the electronic version of the voters’ photo identity card e-EPIC which can be stored on mobile phones and downloaded on personal computers. What is ‘E’ in EPIC?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Asian Football Confederation (AFC) situated?
A) Manila, Philippines
B) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
C) Tashkent, Uzbekistan
D) Hanoi, Vietnam
- What is the capital city of Turkey?
- What is the currency of Estonia?
- Where is the HQ of HSBC situated?
A) London, UK
B) Washington DC, USA
C) Bern, Switzerland