Current Affairs 30 July 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 July 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 29, 2019
- The Government of India began the 7th Economic Census From Which state?
- Who has been appointed the chairman of the “Estimates Committee” of the parliament?
- Which state Rasagola recently got GI tag?
- Which country has been invited as a partner country for Gita Jayanti Mahotsav 2019?
- Which company recently got NBFC license from RBI to offer vehicle loans to customers?
- The 3rd edition of Khelo India Youth Games 2020 will be held in which city?
- Who won the German Tennis Championship 2019?
- Who has been felicitated with the ‘Pride of the Nation Award’ in the field of medicine?
C)Vinayak S Hiremath
- Recently Vitthal Radadiya passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Donkupar Roy passed away.He was the former CM of which state?
- Recently Bandar Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud passed away.He was the former Prince of Which country?
- Which country is the host country for this year’s World Hepatitis Day 2019?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Nepal?
- Where is the HQ of International Labour Organisation?