Current Affairs 30 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 29, 2020
- In which city, a road is named after former Madhya Pradesh Governor Lalji Tandon?
- Andrej Plenković has been re-elected as the Prime Minister of which country?
- Which country’s Deputy PM Mahdi Mohammed Gulaid is appointed as the acting Prime Minister of the country?
- As per a research by the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF), how many children from South Asia missed out on early childhood education due to COVID-19?
A) 37 million
B) 34 million
C) 29 million
D) 22 million
- Which bank has joined hands with Uniken for Omni-channel security using latter’s REL-ID technology?
A) Bank of Maharashtra
B) Indian Bank
C) Syndicate Bank
D) Union Bank of India
- Kumkum who passed away recently was a veteran ___________.
- According to foreign brokerage Bofa Securities, India’s FY21 GDP will contract by what percent amid Rising Covid-19 Cases?
- Name the climate activist from India who has been named in the UN Chief’s New Youth Advisory Group on Climate Change?
A) Sudha Jha
B) Archana Soreng
C) Meena Kumari
D) Preeti Nangia
- Who has been appointed as head of an Expert Appraisal Committee formed by the environment ministry that deals with violation of environment rules?
A) Anil Kumar Jha
B) Vikram Kumar Shah
C) Rishi Puran
D) Mukul Sanghi
- How much liquidity support has been provided by the State Bank of India to Maldives for local businesses and deferred loan repayment?
A) $ 13.80 million
B) $ 14.30 million
C) $ 16.20 million
D) $ 18.50 million
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) with which bank has launched their new Co-branded Contactless Credit Card on RuPay Platform?
A) State Bank of India
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Bank of Maharashtra
D) Indian Overseas Bank
- Which insurance company launched a crop insurance campaign – ‘Bohot Zaroori Hai’ – for farmers in Maharashtra and Karnataka?
A) Aviva Life Insurance Company India
B) Aegon Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
C) Exide Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
D) Bharti AXA General Insurance
- India has planned to build a solar power park in which country?
C) Sri Lanka
- According to a joint study by Google, Nasscom and think tank ICRIER, how much percent can be the increase in India’s gross domestic product (GDP) by the adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
- The Centre in collaboration with which bank has decided to convert large area of ravines in Gwalior-Chambal belt of Madhya Pradesh into arable land?
A) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
B) BRICS Bank
C) World Bank
D) Asian Development Bank
- PM Modi launched three high throughput COVID-19 testing facilities in Noida, Mumbai, and __________.