Current Affairs 30 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 29, 2021
- The Union government is going to set up over how many virology research and diagnostic laboratories under a central scheme during the period of 15th Finance Commission?
- Till July 2021, how many houses have been sanctioned under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban as announced by the government?
- In July 2021, the Government announced fund of how much amount under Atmanirbhar Bharat package as a relief for several sectors?
A) 29.87 lakh crore
B) 27.45 lakh crore
C) 23.36 lakh crore
D) 24.09 lakh crore
- In which district did Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma lay the foundation stone of a Bamboo Industrial Park?
B) Dima Hasao
- Which state has prepared Ayush-based economic upgradation scheme called Devaranya Yojana?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Which state has launched a campaign “Mission Niryatak Bano” to help local traders in expanding their businesses to foreign countries?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which country hosted the two-day prestigious Central-Asia Conference?
- Which city is the only city from India to be selected for International Clean Air Catalyst Programme?
- Which bank State Bank of India topped the list of public sector banks writing off loans in FY21?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) Indian Overseas Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Bank of India
- Tata Power distribution arm in which state has tied up with CSCs to facilitate online bill payments in rural areas of the state?
- Financial institution Incred has partnered with which of the following to provide collateral-free, working capital loans of up to Rs 50 lakh to the later?
- Japan’s Momiji Nishiya who became Japan’s youngest gold medal winner in Tokyo Olympics won gold in which sports?
A) Track cycling
C) Street skateboarding
- Basavaraj Bommai is sworn in as which chief minister of Karnataka?
- What is the theme of World Hepatitis Day 2021?
A) Hepatitis-free future
B) Hepatitis Can’t Wait
C) Invest in eliminating hepatitis
D) Test. Treat.
- What is the theme of World Nature Conservation Day 2021?
A) Forests and Livelihoods: Sustaining People and Planet
B) Nature on your mind: understanding our values
C) Biodiversity: Focusing on pressing environmental issues
D) Connecting people to nature
- Who authored the book titled ‘India Versus China: Why They Are Not Friends’?
A) Kumari Pooja
B) Reshma Chaddha
C) Kanti Bajpai
D) Sheela Dhiman
- ‘Kalaimaamani’ Sikkil Shri R Bhaskaran who passed away was related to which of the following?
- Nandu Natekar who passed away recently was related to which of the following sports?
B) Table Tennis
- A multipurpose device called COVID BEEP to monitor Oxygen rate, body temperature and heart rate has been developed by which of the following along with Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)?
A) Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
B) Electronics Corporation of India Limited
C) Defence Research and Development Organisation
D) Bharat Dynamics
- Which of the following company is going to set up India’s largest 3 GWh Li-ion battery factory?
A) Lohum Cleantech
B) Epsilon Carbon
C) Amara Raja Batteries
D) Li Energy
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of financial institution InCred located?