Current Affairs 30 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 29, 2018
- NASA is set to launch world’s lightest satellite named ‘Jaihind-1S’. It has been developed by Indian engineering students of__________
A) Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
B) Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai
C) International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore
D) Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
- Which city has been ranked at top spot in the list of “Smart Cities” in the Middle East and Africa region?
A) Cape Town
C) Abu Dhabi
- Name the mobile App launched by the Minister of Commerce & Industry Suresh Prabhu to trace missing and abandoned children in India?
B) Mission MeetAgain
- Who among the following has been appointed as the President of the International Kabaddi Federation (IKF)?
A) Mohammed Ali Pour
B) Yoon Yeong Hak
C) Ashok Das
D) Janardan Singh Gehlot
- Which among the following companies is the only PSU to be listed among the top 25 companies in India’s Great Place to Work For 2018 list?
A) Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
B) National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
C) Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
D) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- The Multi Commodity Exchange of India (MCX) has recently launched Cotton Mission for the farmers of which state for better price realisation?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- DBS Bank Singapore is the only second foreign bank soon to open its wholly owned subsidiary in India. Which is the first foreign bank to receive RBI’s approval for the same?
A) State Bank of Mauritius
B) Royal Bank of Scotland
C) Deutsche Bank
- The Centre has advised the manufacturers of air conditioners in India to keep the default setting of the cooling machines at _______ degrees Celsius to save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- In order to help small businesses in developing ads, Google has launched which of the following campaigns as new online ad tool?
- Based upon a report by Global System for Mobile Communication Association (GSMA) and Global TD-LTE Initiative (GTI), China is expected to become world’s largest 5G market by which year?
- The United Arab Emirates has proposed to set up a consulate in which city of India?
- Name the country which has passed new Foreign Interference Laws to make spying and sabotage by foreign nation as criminal offences.
A) United States
- Wellknown Stanley Anderson who passed away recently was a veteran _____________
- Recently Google dedicated a Doodle to mark 125th anniversary of the founder of Indian Statistical Institute ___________________famously known as Father of Statistical Science in India.
A) Prafulla Chandra Ray
B) Satyendra Nath Bose
C) Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis
D) Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
- Which among the following countries has been regarded as the worst human trafficking nations of the world according to US State Department’s annual “2018 Trafficking in Persons Report”?
A) North Korea
- Name the Indian origin lawyer who has recently been appointed as the Judicial Commissioner of the Supreme Court of Singapore.
A) Gurmit Singh
B) Dedar Singh Gill
C) Kartar Singh Thakral
D) Murli Kewalram Chanrai
- Which among the given Indian cities has been gifted with 100 units of digital farming by Israel based irrigation solutions providing firm, Netafim?
- When is the Statistics Day observed in India?
A) June 30
B) June 27
C) June 29
D) June 28
- Asia’s first Arbitration Centre specialised in intellectual property will be set up in which city?
B) New Delhi