Current Affairs 30 June 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 June 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 29, 2021
- Recently FM Sitharaman’s Announced Relief Package Worth how much amount Against COVID-19?
A) ₹708656 cr
B) ₹687546 cr
C) ₹576446 cr
D) ₹628993 cr
- according to this year’s Mercer Cost of Living Survey,which city has become the world’s most expensive city for foreign workers?
- Recently which country with USA Launched joint naval exercises “Sea Breeze Drills”
in the Black Sea?
- Which company has announced a strategic equity investment in Instamojo, India’s largest full-stack digital solutions provider for MSMEs?
- In partnership with which bank, AMNS India executed paperless bill discounting transaction?
A) HDFC Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) RBL Bank
- Whivh company has set a target to install 60 GW (gigawatts) of renewable energy capacity as part of the plan to reduce by 10% its net energy intensity by 2032?
B) COAL India
- Who won the Styrian Grand Prix 2021?
A) Sebastian Vettel
B) Nicol Thomas
C) Lewis Hamilton
D) Max Verstappen
- Which company appointed California-Based Jeremy Kessel As India Grievance Officer?
- Recently who has been appointed as Special Director of Central Bureau of Investigation?
A) Praveen Sinha
B) Rakesh Asthana
C) Trilok Nath Singh
D) Ashish chahuhan
- Who was appointed as Head Of Payments In India of WhatsApp?
A) Manesh Mahatme
B) Nikhil Rawat
C) Sujoy Ghosh
D) Ramesh Singh
- Recently PM Stefan Lofven Resigned Following No Confidence Vote.He was the Pm of which nation?
- Recently whose term was extended as India’s Attorney General?
A) Ridhima Sharma
B) KN Sharma
C) Rakesh Asthana
D) KK Venugopal
- Who has been honoured with the highest civilian award of Mongolia ‘The Order of Polar Star’?
A) Suraj Chaturvedi
B) Kiran Rai Singh
C) LV Prabhakar
D) RK Sabharwal
- Who has been granted this year’s Spanish Princess of Asturias Literature Award?
A) Emmanuel Carrere
B) Nicolas Toms
C) Amitav Ghosh
D) Kane Thompson
- Which organisation Successfully Flight-Tested ‘Agni P’ Ballistic Missile Off Odisha Coast?
- Recently a new plant species named Sida keralensis was spotted in which city?
- Who is the author of book Fiercely Female: The Dutee Chand Story”?
A) Sundeep Mishra
B) Nisha Vishnoi
C) Vinay Singh
D) Amitabh Chaudhary
- Who is the author of book Anomalies in Law and Justice”?
A) Dinesh Khairat
B) YC Modi
C) NV Ramana
D) RV Raveendran
- Who is the author of book Growing Up Biden’?
A) Joe Biden
B) Mitchell K
C) Michael Biden
D) Valerie Biden Owens
- What is the topic of this year’s World Allergy Week 2021?
B) Allergy does not stop with Covid 19
C) Food Allergy
D) Global problem of Allergy
- When is National Insurance Awarness Day observed?
A) June 28
B) June 27
C) June 26
D) June 30
- What is the theme of this year’s National Statistics Day?
A) Quality Assurance in developing statistics
B) End Hunger, Achieve Food Security and Improved Nutrition and Promote Sustainable Agriculture
C) Ensure healthy lives and well being of everyone
D) Improvement in quality of Sustainable development goals
- When is International Day of the Tropics observed?
A) June 29
B) June 28
C) June 30
D) June 25
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Turkmenistan?
- What is the capital of Ukraine?
A) Tel Aviv
- Where is the HQ of MasterCard?
- When was NTPC established?