Current Affairs 30 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 29, 2021
- American author Carmen Maria Machado won the Rathbones Folio prize for which of her following books?
A) The Mythic Dream
B) In the Dream House
C) Her Body and Other Parties
D) The Low, Low Woods
- For the first time, Indian Navy conducted a Passage Exercise (PASSEX) and a joint patrolling with navy of which country?
- Who has been appointed as the managing director and chief executive officer of Mahindra and Mahindra (M&M)?
A) Anish Shah
B) Deepak Kataria
C) Harish Sehgal
D) Mahesh Awasthi
- Who are the authors of the book titled ‘Escaped: True stories of Indian fugitives in London’?
A) Shivshankar Menon and Ananth Krishnan
B) Rajiv Sikri and Ruhi Khan
C) Danish Khan and Ruhi Khan
D) Danish Khan and Shivshankar Menon
- Kamalesh Chandra Chakrabarty who passed away was related to which of the following organizations?
A) Reserve Bank of India
- According to a new report titled ‘Global Wind Report 2021, released by the Global Wind Energy Council, which year was the best year in history for the global wind industry?
- Which bank has been named as the India’s best bank for SMEs at the Asiamoney Best Bank Awards 2021?
A) Axis Bank
B) Bank of India
C) State Bank of India
D) HDFC Bank
- Mahinder Giri, a range officer of which tiger reserve has become the only ranger from Asia to win the prestigious International Ranger Award?
A) Rajaji Tiger Reserve
B) Bandipur Tiger Reserve
C) Kanha Tiger Reserve
D) Manas Tiger Reserve
- Which team has partnered with Equitas Small Finance Bank for the IPL season 2021?
A) Kolkata Knight Riders
B) Sunrisers Hyderabad
C) Chennai Super Kings
D) Mumbai Indians
- Niyo in partnership with which bank launched NiyoX?
A) AU Small Finance Bank
B) ESAF Small Finance Bank
C) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
D) Equitas Small Finance Bank
- Where is the Shaheed Ashfaq Ulla Khan Zoological Park inaugurated in Uttar Pradesh?
- How much amount has been approved as Performance Incentive fund for seven states – Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh – under Jal Jeevan Mission?
A) Rs. 465 crore
B) Rs. 386 crore
C) Rs. 492 crore
D) Rs. 345 crore
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Niyo Solutions Inc. situated?
- Where is the HQ of Global Wind Energy Council situated?
A) Paris, France
B) Brussels, Belgium
C) Rome, Italy
D) Washington DC, USA
- Asiamoney, a financial publication established in 1989, is based in which country?