Current Affairs 30 May 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 May 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 29, 2019
- Recently Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport was declared as an International Airport.It is situated in which city?
- Which country recently removed India from its currency monitoring list of major trading partners?
- Which country to host ADB Annual Meeting in 2021?
- Which country tops the list in 2019 IMD World Competitiveness Rankings?
- Who will head the panel constituted by RBI on development of secondary market for corporate loans?
- Who will head the panel constituted by RBI for housing finance securitisation market?
B)Mahesh Kumar Jain
- Vodafone Idea Business Services announced a partnership with which company for information and communications technology solutions?
- Naveen Patnaik was sworn as CM for the 5th consecutive time of which state?
- Pema Khandu was sworn in as CM of which state?
- Who received the baton of Chairman,Chiefs of a Staff Committee from outgoing Chairman Sunil Lamba?
B)Birender Singh Dhanoa
- Who was appointed as MD of Truecaller for India operations?
- Muhammadu Buhari has been sworn in as President of Which country?
- Recently Benu Mishra passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Nigeria?
- Where is the HQ of Flipkart?