Current Affairs 30 November 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 November 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 29, 2021
- How much amount will be invested by the Centre in creating health infrastructure in the country over the next five years?
A) ₹51000 cr
B) ₹55000 cr
C) ₹60000 cr
D) ₹64000 cr
- How much amount of additional funds was allocated by Finance Ministry as an interim measure for the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) scheme?
A) ₹11000 cr
B) ₹15000 cr
C) ₹12000 cr
D) ₹10000 cr
- Who has been appointed chairman of the panel to monitor Central Vista project?
A) Abhishek Singvi
B) Ratan P Watal
C) Manohar Das Joshi
D) Priyank Tiwari
- according to the first National Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) released by the NITI Aayog,which state has the highest proportion of people who are poor?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Which state launched STREET project for experiential tourism?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- How much amount of state level schemes was sanctioned by the government for drinking water supply schemes in Uttarakhand?
A) ₹500 cr
B) ₹315 cr
C) ₹275 cr
D) ₹225 cr
- Which state launched Kranti Surya Gaurav Kalash Yatra’?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The 7th India International Science Festival (IISF) 2021 will be held in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- With which country,India launched first of its kind program for lateral entry for women researchers in joint R&D projects ?
- How much amount of loan was committed by EXIM Bank for Covid vaccines in FY 22?
A) $150 million
B) $50 million
C) $75 million
D) $100 million
- How much amount of penalty was imposed by RBI on State Bank of India for contravention of provision of sub section (2) of Section 19 of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949?
A) ₹5 cr
B) ₹3 cr
C) ₹2 cr
D) ₹1 cr
- Recently,RBI increased higher cap on promoter stake in pvt banks at how much percent after 15 yrs?
- Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited announced the launch of Model Retail Outlet Scheme named as Which of the following?
- In which city of Assam,a strategic cyber intelligence centre of excellence (CoE) will be set up?
- The senior women’s national football championship held in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Who became the first Indian para-powerlifter to win a bronze medal in World Championships being held in Georgia?
A) Parmjeet Kumar
B) Mukesh Singh
C) Ashutosh Dubey
D) Sameer Singh
- Who won Maiden Singles Title on ATP Challenger Tour in Manama?
A) Ramkumar Ramanathan
B) Priyank Tiwari
C) Swami Nathan
D) Vikas Jain
- Who was elected the first woman president of the Indian Mountaineering Foundation (IMF)?
A) Tanya Tyagi
B) Harshwanti Bisht
C) Avantika Kumari
D) Sharmila Joshi
- Recently Petr Fiala was appointed as PM of which country?
D) Czech Republic
- Recently TechEagle, the Gurugram-based company, partnered with which government and Smart Village Movement (SVM) to carry out India’s first hybrid e-VTOL drone delivery of lifesaving drugs?
- Recently Stephen Sondheim passed away,He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Czech Republic?
- Where is the HQ of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited?
- Where is the HQ of EXIM Bank?