Current Affairs 30 October 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 October 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 29, 2019
- Who willhead the panel on measures to ease financial stress in telecom?
- Which common foundation course for civil service probationers is underway at the Statue of Unity in Kevadia, Gujarat?
- Which state has launched online platform SMARTPORT?
- Which district of Gujarat has become the first Kerosene-free district of the state?
- Which state has launched a a social service initiative aimed at encouraging environment protection, blood donation and welfare of its citizens in distress?
- Which state has announced several incentives for the athletes of the state after interactions with Sports Hostel students?
- Recently a new history was created at Ayodhya in UP as a record 6 lakh earthen lamps lit up.Ayodhya is situated on which river?
- Which Company has launched Preventive Health’ Tool to Raise Awareness of Personal Health Concerns?
- Recently who climbed all 14 of the world’s 8,000-metre-high mountains in a record-breaking 189 days?
C)Nirmal Nims Purja
- Which company CEO topped the list in Best-Performing CEOs in the World, 2019 as per Harvard Business Review?
- Recently which company got approval from IRDAI to sell life and non-life insurance products?
- Who won the Zozo Championship 2019?
- Recently which Bangladeshi cricketer was banned by ICC for not reporting a corrupt approach for 2 years?
A)Shakib Al Hasan
D)Mohammed Arif Khan
- Who has been sworn as 47th Chief Justice of India?
B)N Ibotombi Singh
C)Sharad Arvind Bobde
- Who has been appointed as Director General, Bureau of Indian Standards?
D)Pramod Kumar Tiwari
- Who has taken charge as the new Director General (DG) of National Security Guard (NSG)?
D)Anup Kumar Singh
- Which organisation was conferred with the National CSR Award 2018 for excellence in corporate social responsibility by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs?
A)Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd
C)Airtel Payments Bank
- Recently V Nanammal passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Taro Chatung passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s National Ayurveda Day?
A)Ayurveda for Prevention and Control of Diabetes
B)Ayurveda and Naturopethy
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of IRDAI?
- Where is the HQ of Nvidia?