Current Affairs 30 October 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 October 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 29, 2020
- Which Shipyard company signed an agreement with Fincantieri of Italy to cooperate in shipbuilding, repairs and training?
A) Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders
B) Goa Shipyard
C) Cochin Shipyard Limited
D) Hindustan Shipyard
- Which Indian Organisation is chosen among the winners of the 2020 UN Global Climate Action Award?
A) Madison Mountaineering
B) Global Himalayan Expedition
C) Himalayan Kingdoms
D) International Mountain Guides
- Who has been named as the brand ambassador of healthcare company Dr Trust?
A) Rohit Sharma
B) Ishant Sharma
C) Ajinkya Rahane
D) KL Rahul
- Which state government launched ‘State Scholarship Portal’ and ‘Sumangal Portal’ for student scholarships and inter-caste marriage incentives repectively?
- With which country’s banks has the State Bank of India signed an agreement for a loan worth USD 1 billion (around Rs 7,403 crore)?
- Which IT company announced to be turned into a carbon neutral thirty years ahead of the 2050 timeline set by the Paris Agreement?
- In October 2020, which company collaborated with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to impart digital skills to more than one lakh underserved women in India over the next 10 months?
- In collaboration with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), which co-operative bank has launched its Rewards Program in October 2020?
A) SVC Bank
B) Saraswat Bank
C) Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank
D) Bharat Cooperative Bank
- In association with which digital platform has the payment platform BharatPe introduced digital gold product on its platform?
- Daniel Menaker who passed away was a famous?
- Which state government launched Young Advocates Welfare Scheme aimed at helping fresh candidates to withstand the initial challenges?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Which state became the first in the country to fix the floor price for vegetables, which would be 20 per cent above the production cost?
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Infosys situated?
- Where is the HQ of SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd. situated?