Current Affairs 30 October 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 October 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 29, 2021
- Who will be the chairman of the committee for the economic advisory council to thE PM?
A) Bibek Debroy
B) Rakesh Mihan
C) Poonam Gupta
D) Naman Ojha
- Recently SC forms independent expert committee of how many members to probe Pegasus revelations?
- Which state government launched unique academic scheme, ‘Education at your doorstep’.?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Who launched the 6th edition of National Formulary of India to promote rational use of medicines in the country?
A) Nitin Gadkari
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Narendra Modi
D) Mansukh Mandaviya
- How much amount was released by the finance ministry to the States and Union Territories with Legislature under the back-to-back loan facility in lieu of GST Compensation?
A) ₹38000 cr
B) ₹65000 cr
C) ₹52000 cr
D) ₹44000 cr
- Which programme was launched by MSMEMinister Narayan Rane for promoting entrepreneurship leading to the economic development of the country?
- Thé World’s largest hydrogen fuel cell power plant built in which place?
- The 16th East Asia Summit (EAS) Was held in which place?
- As per Climate Vulnerability Index released by the Council on Energy, Environment and Water (CEEW),over how many percent Indians live in climate vulnerable districts?
- How much amount of loan was signed between India and ADB to promote agribusiness network to boost farm incomes and reduce food losses in the State of Maharashtra?
A) $170 million
B) $200 million
C) $80 million
D) $100 million
- How much amount of loan was signed between India and ADB for integrated urban flood management in Chennai?
A) $251 million
B) $310 million
C) $405 million
D) $500 million
- Recently which company changed its name to Meta?
- Recently Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with which state government to spread awareness about the benefits of listing SME?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which Indian organisation has signed a 3-year exclusive partnership with sports management firm IOS Sports and Entertainment?
A) Sports Authority of India
B) Badminton Association of India
C) Olympic Federation of India
D) Athletics Federation of India
- Who was appointed as chairperson of newly set up Rs 20,000 crore National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development(NaBFID)?
A) KV Kamath
B) Amithabh Kant
C) Ramesh Jairam
D) LV Prabhakar
- Who was appointed as new MD of Jammu and Kashmir Bank?
A) Suresh Kathpalia
B) Baldev Prakash
C) Mahesh Sharma
D) Triloknath Singh
- Recently which Indian coast guard ship was dedicated to the nation?
- What is the range of newly tested surface to surface ballistic missile, Agni-5 by India?
A) 5200 kms
B) 5000 kms
C) 5500 kms
D) 6000 kms
- Recently M kRishnan Nair passed away.He was related to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Athletics Federation of India?
- Where is the HQ of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
- When was Asian Development Bank founded?