Current Affairs 30 September 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 September 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 29, 2017
- According to the just released SRS bulletin, Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) of India has declined by what percent?
- What is the theme of 8th Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017 which will e organized by NITI Aayog?
A) Creation and Innovation
B) Women First, Prosperity for All
C) Connecting the Entrepreneurs
D) Spark the Competition
- India and __ will hold their 14th Summit on October 6, 2017.
A) the USA
B) the UK
C) European Union
- Which of the following City has been ranked as the world’s most affordable technology city?
- E-commerce giant __ has launched a new market place to cater to the requirements of the small and medium businesses (SMBs) in the country.
- Which of the following e-commerce tech-gaint is a leading member of a lobby group called Indiatech.org that will represent the interests of Indian Internet start-ups?
- How many Indian Shuttlers are there in the Top-20 of BWF Men’s Rankings?
- According to India Ratings, India’s GDP growth estimate for year 2017-18 is likely to come down to __ per cent from 7.4 per cent.
- ADB has approved__ loan for modernisation of TVET in HP.
A) USD 90 mn
B) USD 30 mn
C) USD 10 mn
D) USD 80 mn
- Which of the following countries are the new members of INTERPOL?
A) Palestine and the Solomon Islands
B) Palestine and the Netherlands
C) Palestine and West Indies
D) Palestine and Euganda
- Which of the following state has bagged “Hall of Fame” National Tourism Award?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following State has aged Best Tourism State award?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who of the following has become the first Indian woman to scale Mt Manaslu?
A) Anupuma Kumar
B) Aparnita Kumar
C) Anupurna Kumar
D) Aparna Kumar
- Former Speaker of the Nagaland Assembly and sitting MLA__ has passed away.
A) Kiyanilie Pesarie
B) Kiyanilie Peseyie
C) Kiyanilie Prayasie
D) Kiyanilie Parosiye
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Mt Manaslu is situated in which of the following country?
- Which of the following is the state animal of Madhya Pradesh?
- Where is the head-quarter of INTERPOL?
A) Lille, France
B) Lyon, France
C) Nice, France
D) Paris, France
- Who of the following is the following is the CM of Himachal Pradesh?
A) Nitin Gadkari
B) Pema Khandu
C) Virbhadra Singh
D) Nitish Kumar