Current Affairs 30 September 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 September 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 29, 2018
- Which city municipal corporation launched the country’s first flood forecasting and early warning system?
- Which government would set up a flute performance research institute to take out the traditional musical act?
- Which state government signed MoU with Portugal for water and sewage management?
- Which state government is constructing India’s biggest war memorial?
- The first corn festival of the country was held in which state?
- Which country’s president arrived in India recently on his maiden state visit to the country, during which he will hold talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi to boost bilateral strategic partnership?
- Recently,RBI barred which bank to open new branches and it can now do so only with prior approval of the central bank?
B)Karur Vsyga Bank
- The Ministry of Housing and Urban affairs, under the aegis of Swachh Bharat Mission, has partnered with which company to launch the Loo Review Campaign?
- The GST Council decided to set up a seven-member Group of Ministers to look into which state’s demand for imposing an additional cess over GST to meet the financial requirements in case of a natural calamity?
- Typhoon Trami hit which country recently?
- ADB will provide how much million loan for establishing the first multi skills park in central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh?
- Recently,RBI imposed Rs 5 crore penalty on which bank for non-compliance of its directives?
B)Karur Vysys Bank
- The country’s foreign exchange reserves increased by how much billion in the week to September 21?
- Fitch placed which bank viability rating on “rating watch negative” following the government announcement to merge it with Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank?
A)Bank of Baroda
D)Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Which country clinched Asia Cup 2018 title ?
- Who has been appointed as India’s next ambassador to China?
- National Tourism Awards 2016-17 were held in which city?
- Who has bagged the prestigious “BW 40 under 40” award in BW Business World’s second edition of 40 Under 40 Summit and awards held in Gurugram.?
- Recently,Kavita Mahajan passed away.She was litterateur of which language?
- Recently,Pandit Tulsidas Borkar passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Heart Day on Sep 29,2018?
A)Empower Your Heart
B)Light your Heart
C)Share the power
D)Your Heart,My Heart
- What is the theme of this year’s World Rabies Day 2018?
A)Save One’s life
B) Share the message,save a life
C)Educate and Vaccinate
D)End Rabies Together
- What is the theme of this year’s World Maritime Day 2018?
B)IMO 50:Training and Living
C)IMO 70:Our Heritage –Better Shipping for a better future
D)Maritime-Education and Training
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of China?
- Where is the HQ of Fitch Ratings?