Current Affairs 30 September 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 September 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 29, 2019
- Recently pM Modi launched which campaign to honour the daughters and daughters-in-law who brought glory to their families, society and the country?
A)Bharat ki Lakshmi
B)India ki Lakshmi
D)Bharat Ki Beti
- How much amount was released by the central government for Sultanpur Lodhi Smart City project?
- Recently how much amount was sanctioned by sports ministry as an out-of-pocket allowance for 2625 Khelo India (KI) athletes?
- Recently the date of linking Permanent Account Number (PAN) with Aadhaar has been extended to which date?
- Recently as announced by Railway Minister Piyush Goyal Midnapore of which state became the 5000th railway station in the country to be Wi-Fi enabled?
- Which state tourism development corporation announced its collaboration with social media giant Instagram to upheld tourism?
- The 9 day floral festival Bathukamma celebration begins in which state?
- Recently the Global Conference on ‘Unity, Peace and Prosperity through Spirituality’ organized by Brahma Kumaris held in which state?
- Recently which Indian class submarine was commissioned into the Indian Navy in a ceremony held at the Mazagon Docks in Mumbai ?
- The exercise MAITREE is between India and which other country?
- Recently ISRO initiated which project to safeguard Indian space assets from debris and other harm?
- Recently India has constructed a new building for the Kuleshwor Awas Secondary School in which country?
- Recently The World Sindhi Congress (WSC) hosted an international conference on Sindh in which city?
- Recently the researchers found the 8 th lost continent hidden in which region?
A)Bay of Bengal
- Which organisation has launched a fund to enable central banks around the world to invest in “green bonds”?
A)International Monetary Fund
B)Reserve Bank of India
D)Bank of International Settlements
- The 2019 World Athletics Championships is being held in which city?
- Who has become the first American woman to win the women’s hammer competition in the World Athletics Championship?
- Who has been appointed as Chairman of International Egg Commission?
A)Ajay Kumar Vats
- Which novel has been selected for the Vayalar Ramavarma Memorial Literature Award 2019?
A)The Mind Game
- Who was presented with Punyabhushan Award by Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu?
A)G. B. Deglurkar
- Who was presented with 28th Saraswati Samman 2019?
C)K Siva Reddy
- Who is the author of book “Loss”?
C)Siddharth Dhanvant Shanghvi
- Recently Jose Jose passed away.He was related to which field?
- what is the theme of this year’s International Day for Universal Access to Information?
A)Leaving No One Behind
B)Access to Information
D)Universal Information and media
- What is the theme of this year’s World Rabies Day?
A)Rabies: Share the message. Save a life
B)Prevention of Rabies
C)Rabies:Prevention and Curing
D)Rabies:Protect one’s life
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Thailand?
- Where is the HQ of ISRO?
- Where is the HQ of Bank of International Settlements?