Current Affairs 31 August 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 August 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 30, 2020
- With the completion of 6 years of the launch of Jan Dhan Yojana on 28th August 2020, about how many accounts have been opened by this time?
A) 42.75 cr
B) 45.25 cr
C) 44.55 cr
D) 40.35 cr
- Which company announced the acquisition of the retail, wholesale, logistics and warehousing businesses of Future Group for Rs 24,713 crore?
B) Reliance Industries
C) Tata Group
D) Adani Group
- Where is the multilateral Military Exercise Kavkaz 2020 going to be held in September 2020 from which India has withdrawn from participating?
- Where will the three Bamboo Clusters be developed in Jammu and Kashmir for making of Bamboo basketry, Agarbatti and Bamboo Charcol?
A) Jammu, Pahalgam and Leh
B) Jammu, Gulmarg and Shivkhori
C) Jammu, Pahalgam and Samba
D) Jammu, Katra and Samba
- Scientist from which university has developed a robot named as Covid-19 WARBOT which can prevent the doctors, nurses and health staff from getting infected while they come in contact with patients?
A) Manipur University
B) Mizoram University
C) Assam University
D) Tripura University
- Where will the 51st International Film Festival of India IFFI be held in November 2020?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) New Delhi
- According to United Nations, there is how much loss in Global tourism in 5 months from coronavirus pandemic?
A) USD 360 billion
B) USD 320 billion
C) USD 450 billion
D) USD 280 billion
- Usha Padhee who has been given the additional charge as director general of the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) becoming the first woman in history to be given the charge is the joint secretary in which ministry?
A) Ministry of Civil Aviation
B) Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
C) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
D) Ministry of Shipping
- Dr Akinwumi A. Adesina has been re-elected as the president of the which bank?
A) Islamic Development Bank
B) African Union
C) African Development Bank Group
D) Inter-American Development Bank
- American Chadwick Boseman who passed away in August 2020 was related to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of African Development Bank situated?
A) Kigali, Rawanda
B) Benin, Porto-Novo
C) Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
D) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso